Upsell Recommendations Innonic

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Price: Free

Upsell Recommendations by Innonic

BiMoo

Free and easy to use. Will see if I will use other app too. Thank you very much for this add in my cart

UniQline

Location France

I like it .. so easy so useful so so so helpfully
I need more time to get used .. that's why it easy .. because Am a beginner and they take me step by step

James Art Ville

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very easy to use and looks great as a product carousel in my product pages. I like how the recommendations are dynamic and match the product type.

Yous Deal

Location Morocco

Great app, very useful for increasing sales

NotedBoutique

I just downloaded this app.. So far so good! Super easy and quick to set up! Thank you for this product and for making it free!

General Merchandise

Location Philippines

though I don't have an income yet from my store still I recommend this app because it's free. hoping for better performance from this app. thank you. please remain free.

Kickstasy

This is a really helpful app. It is completely free and is better at its job than most paid apps. It offers completely optimized recommendations for my clothing and shoes and upsells customers perfectly. Thanks so much!

Alilight.net

i just downloasd this app it is super awesome every1 must have this app ..it is so easy and helpful...thanks for sharing

THE BEAUTY ACADEMY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to help me upsell my customers. It is easy to use and free, I shall test it out and see how it served my shop.

Mon alpaga

Location France

Great app, worked like a charm when I installed it yesterday. But today the section no longer appears in my shop and the app Admin page is KO...
> works again, I update my review.