Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Nippy Threads

LOVE THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LKP Merchandise

I used this app alot. It has produced tons of sakes on my website. I was hesitant at first but it's definitely produced and I'm sticking with it after trial.

cutterbutter

This is really great, the support is awesome! It helps me set up my checkout and it looks amazing! I cannot wait to use this for my customers. I recommend

The Baby Campus

I haven't used it much yet but it's free and it looks good.. We'll see..
I hope it helps with conversions

A YOUnique Boutique

So far so good...looking forward to seeing what kind of sales it brings to my boutique :)
Set up was very smooth and easy!!
ayouniqueboutique.com

CuteQuake

Nice app. I recommend it to anyone who is trying to add a little spice to their shop. Many thanks

4 Paws Co.

good app highly recommended

AAMORESHOP

Lucky paws pet store

Very easy to use and its free so its even better. Looks for professional. Recommend this to everyone as its a great app to have.

Paddle Idaho

Easy to set up, easy to use! Just download, a couple clicks and you're ready to recommend products to customers. One of the best free apps offered! Highly recommended. Enjoyed the app!