Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

The Grand Emporium

Great and free. Does what it needs to do very well! I can't wait to keep using this over the next 3 months.
Terrific developer support.

YemiStore

I used this app. Really it is great and I like it too much. So, I recommanded this app to all friends.

Le Jeannine Store

Es Excelente porque cubre aquella parte de los clientes indecisos que nosostros no podemos ver. Es un comportamiento que pasamos por alto y que esta App nos sale al paso para ayudarnos y no dejar ir esas ventas.

Hound and Snowshoe

Really good app with great customizations. Really helps me on the missing recommendation on the default theme. Just set up the store, hope this helps the upsell. Recommended!

Honor Corn

贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊

RakishLab

I use this app to help me sell more period. Very stylish looking and very smooth. I would recommend to anyone selling online.

RAREGLASS

Newbie to shopify but it is helping me alot thankss for this app and sincere gratitude for making it free

shata group

Nice and smart app. It decrease a lot of my work.
It made the customer's comfortable to buy the product
Many thanks.

NYCmerchandise.com

This app seems to be very useful. Fully free and very easy to use. Thank you for making this, as you didn't have much incentive to do so.

Straight Hemp

I loaded the recommendation engine before I launched my site. Super easy to install, great functionality, works as expected. Incremental revenue!