Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

my college shop

It looks and works pretty fine. I just installed it but so far it seems okay. would recommend. A little confusing but you can work your way through it

ASHANIS COLLECTION

I have not seen it load yet and not sure why. I am hoping it loads after writing this review. Is this the right process?

SchenkmirwasDE

The app is okay it looks good but there are two things that could be changed. If you could choose the variant of the product which you wanna add to cart. You cant change the variant within the cart thats the reason and I would like to change the crossed out price color and size.. thats why i only give 4 stars

Snake River Outpost

This app wouldn't even load until I rated it. It must be great but I really have no idea. Ha ha. So far it's not showing a usable screen optimized for a tablet. We'll have to wait and see. I'm trying to get to the minimum 100 characters so I can submit this review. Thanks.

Duds & Rags

I'm just starting out. it feels great with Upsell Recommendation because it ease my work related to maximizing of sales. I think it would be nice if there are more specific options for a beginner

Klassy Chicque

I used the app before and was very pleased with it. I gave my customers some other choices to choose from. I highly recommend it to any one that is looking for something like this on their site.

SOUTHWONDER

THE APP IS GREAT I CAN’T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THING ABOUT IT, I HAVE USED THIS APP ON MY SITE FOR EVER AND LOVE IT !!!

Laromy

So far it is a great app and the only one that's makes everything I wanted. Is simple to use and to install.

Alicetheluxe

Gracias por la app. me ayuda mucho a exponer mis productos de forma atractiva. Acabo de instalarla.

PostureSafe

I was searching for an upsell app that I didn't have to pay for because I was starting off. All of the others may have had a "FREE plan" but it's a lie because they take a small commission; which isn't to much of a problem, but if you are greedy like me you want to maximise profits for yourself. Would highly recommend this upsell app - it may not be as pretty as other upsell apps but it truly is 100% free and easy to use with no bullshit (so far).