Upsell Recommendations Innonic

Price: Free

Upsell Recommendations by Innonic

Nermin store

Location Israel

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Clothkits

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

App seems very buggy - causes Javascript console errors (I've paused all other apps to isolate the issue to this one), impacts site performance, and the item rendering is broken. Contacted support but no response in more than a week so, seemed like a great app but we'll have to look at another option.

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

Location Nigeria

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.

gembakwow

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Maybe its really good, I trying now! To test it on my customer shopify store. hope it could help me. please jesus

Castle Cats

Location Sweden

Been using this app for a couple of months and had a problem with padding-top. They helped me solve this error and even added a function so that I could change it however I liked. This is good customer support.

Thanks!

AmplusWave

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Good Addiction

Location Germany

Nice App, so good for free. think its a dream but its real nice.
You can customize it easy and looks very professional.