Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

dermisregime

This is a good apps. highly recomended Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Shoopingfive

mesmo sendo gatuito ele ele é muito bom. existem versões pagas que não facilitam a vida dos usuarios.

everydaycybermonday

Nice app and free. easy to install and easy to customize. I like it a lot. I hope it will stay free

fuckthetrap

good and free. Es una aplicación muy buena. La recomiendo. Gratuíta y cunple muy bien su función. Sencilla

BuGiganga Shop

Gostei muito do aplicativo. Funciona de forma perfeita mostrando vários produtos aos nosso clientes e aos visitantes novatos.

Seeit Gotit

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!

wowhercrown

Very good app, it's also very easy to set up. I'm just starting out and haven't made any sales but i think this will help make some sales.

Jim Athleisure

Great app! The only downside is that you can't customize which products are recommended. I'm also not sure how the intelligent product recommendations work as both menswear and womenswear products are recommended at the same time. I can't complain though as this is a free app!

Safely Delicious®

I used this app for my Shopify store. It worked wonderfully! Helped increase the sales on my online store.

Boxwoods Cosmetics

This app is user friendly and it is very easy to use. I totally recommend this as it helped my revenue.