Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Full Time Raver

Not even worth a 1 star! If you are considering install this app - seriously save yourself time DO NOT BOTHER! Their customer service is a complete DISGRACE!! I had nothing BUT DREADFUL experience! There is a broken link in their product recommendation appears RIGHT ON MY HOME PAGE as soon as I installed the app and I've contacted them endlessly since 1st Nov, now it's been a month frustratingly the ONLY email response I had from them was to suggest to contact Shopify despite nothing to do with Shopify! Awful customer care and a complete time waster!! DO NOT RUN AN APP COMPANY FOR ECOMMERCE MERCHANTS IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A BASIC AFTER CARE BECAUSE FOR US SPEED IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! A TOTAL SHAMBLES!!!!!!!

WeenieWarmers

OMG I cannot seem to get this app off my store. It is cheap looking and horrible, and when I push the "get help" button it does not open a window or give me anywhere to actually GET HELP. Worst app ever. Can't get the offer off my store!!!!!! GET THE OFFER OFF MY STORE!!!!!

Honeycomb Health Merchandise

- Unbelievably slow. For such a simple add on I was amazed at how much it slowed down my website
- Limited customization. I needed to change the font and there was no way to import new fonts or use fonts outside of the ten default ones.
-No costumer support. Aside from their FAQ there is nowhere to get your questions answered. They have a help email, but its a dead email, whenever I tried to email them I got an immediate email back from Microsoft (I use outlook) saying that the email couldn't be found or doesn't exist.

Sassy Swan Boutique

Edit to go from 5 stars to 1 star: This worked great initially and then suddenly it was making some of my pictures very squished and distorted. I reached out multiple times for support and never got an answer over a few weeks. I finally deleted it.

Fit & Trends

It first worked fine, but then after changing the theme to a brookling one, the app only shows the header but not the products. I still want to use the app, and it would be great if the dev team can contact me.

moustique-elim Solutions

The app made my site inaccessible. I do not recommend it.
Plus the loading times to change the settings are incredibly long.
App to avoid.

TruePick

When it works it is good really BUT trust me a huge waste of time. At random moment the app will start to load on product page and cart... And that would be it, from apps it will need eternity to load and only multiple page refresh may help for recommendations to load.
Avoid until they fix this
They told me that the problem is fixed. No, it is not, still won't load for the first time, and in the majority of cases app itself, won't load every time to change settings.

Equestrian shop

Ne pas telecharger cette application

Boutton ajouté au panier cassé

Funky Laser

Terrible, this app caused so many bugs in our store it stopped loading pages for our customers! We have lost a lot of business over this.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

This app absolutely great all works fine super helpful to my store hope make some sales most importantly it's completely free no hidden fees no trail blah blah no limited impression etc hope it stay as it's cuz like me ppl who just start struggling to make sale with tight budget let alone afford to pay extra app fee along with shopify plan .. it's hard thanks to developer to give this app free ... (update) I didn't check cart button be4 I leave review its not working add to cart button if developer not sorting that out I will delete n warn other shopify owners to avoid this app...

Previous 1