Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

crazyinvented

I am using this app to help me upsell some products. I love how simple and fast this makes everything. I stay pretty busy at the moment. I do kinda wish the mobile aspests were easier for me. It is really easy to use on the pc though.

Eve Merch

So far it looks good on my website. I do hope this will help me more to get some attention to potential customers. I just launched my site. Thanks for the free apps appreciated!!

BON V0YAGE

this app is easy to use and to install ! great app its easy to handle it and fast Installation to your store.

iSkate Canterbury Australia

The app was super easy to set up and had a seamless integration. We can't wait to see the results! :)

Aminexpress stores

I used the app to arrange my products. I really like how it display products. I highly recommend app to others

Microfleur

This is a great app! Has made me extra money with the upsells. It's easy to use and works for you. Would recommend it.

Chacha's Store

The only issue I have is not being able to change the term " Recommended for you". I want to use a different term.

Prodigy Kassk

I have just downloaded the app and it is so simple to use, without all the additional requirements and reading in order to make this work asap on your site...it has simple step by step instructions. I am really happy with this app at present because it hasnt taken half a day in order to get it up and running...thank you

5square

I started using this apps , hope it will be good and increase my conversation rate. It will help our business.

legitstore

great app this very help full app generat more revanu thanks for give this app
time sever app with good expireiens with this app

Previous 1