Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

simplelifevip

fghfjdjsgadfhdsjgtr给你发到你给你男孩女孩姑娘好过妇女和规范你好过分你好那个妇女韩国妇女韩国妇女你好过分难画骨父母和覆盖面很广沐猴冠冕霍夫曼韩国方面广泛让他忘记他认为你居然有那么域名努特曼特么

IMPERIAL 125 R'B

Cette application est parfait, je l'ai découvert via une vidéo de shopify sur youtube.
je le conseille à tous ceux qui début le e-commerce.

The Healthy Hair

Good App, Easy to understand & implement. Explains everything in detail with code pasting in theme..

Stuff & Trends

Excellent for a free app. Really great app. Minor issues when showing product images sometimes it does not show the image. But as far as I have used is ok.

Adizes Institute Publications

Very useful app. Just missing option "What kind of Collections I want to recommend". Thank you If you can Add it

Las Joyas de la Maga

I just installed this app today, hopes it helps to increase sells, as this days its the most difficult for us.
So far so good, easy to install, it looks decent and gives more value to the customer experience.

Unbroken Pursuits

I used this this app to help product recommendations increase on my sites and in turn increase sales. I am satisfied with its simplicity and it is also free. If there is one thing I have concern for it is that the app does not share statistical data comparing upsell to regular sales. Couldn't ask for much more!

gembakwow

Maybe its really good, I trying now! To test it on my customer shopify store. hope it could help me. please jesus

Vantage Selections

Looks like a good app. And best of all it's free! we'll see how it goes! The benefit of this is that it can help with sales even if I dont anticipate selling any 2 products together. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

BE YOU

Good Apps for Droppshipping online. make a good recommandation with the product in your website nice apps

Previous 1 3 4 5