Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Laromy

So far it is a great app and the only one that's makes everything I wanted. Is simple to use and to install.

Alicetheluxe

Gracias por la app. me ayuda mucho a exponer mis productos de forma atractiva. Acabo de instalarla.

PostureSafe

I was searching for an upsell app that I didn't have to pay for because I was starting off. All of the others may have had a "FREE plan" but it's a lie because they take a small commission; which isn't to much of a problem, but if you are greedy like me you want to maximise profits for yourself. Would highly recommend this upsell app - it may not be as pretty as other upsell apps but it truly is 100% free and easy to use with no bullshit (so far).

Blytz Luxury

Upsell is very useful for helping increase conversion rates by studying Google Analytics and other resources of information regarding my website.

dermisregime

This is a good apps. highly recomended Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Shoopingfive

mesmo sendo gatuito ele ele é muito bom. existem versões pagas que não facilitam a vida dos usuarios.

everydaycybermonday

Nice app and free. easy to install and easy to customize. I like it a lot. I hope it will stay free

fuckthetrap

good and free. Es una aplicación muy buena. La recomiendo. Gratuíta y cunple muy bien su función. Sencilla

BuGiganga Shop

Gostei muito do aplicativo. Funciona de forma perfeita mostrando vários produtos aos nosso clientes e aos visitantes novatos.

Seeit Gotit

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16