Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Robert Bowen Tees

I find this app very easy to set up, and also the app introduced other useful apps. I highly recommend this app.

Book Of Lashes by Gretsha

Loved it. Makes is simple to add recommendations and make sure everything is going well. Great app overall.

Officialneatclothes

I use this app for Products Recommendations, it's a great app and easy to use plus it's free can't go wrong with that.

Mirosus

Good app. It's easy to customize the app setting. Hopefully this app has a update features in the future. Thank you!

ishopkudos

Finally one free app that actually works. Looks like a keepers. Lets see how much more revenue comes in.

ROKGALIYA

Console skins world

great app, easy to install and easy to use, the support team is very good, I recommend this app for who looking for upsell

Mr.Stream

It's a great app, my friends have been used for a while, it works well, easy to use, user friendly. Highly recommend.

Nice Things by Helena

A really good app and genuinely is free. Much better than the Shopify in-built 'recommendations' (which are really just related items).

Stellux

I installed and setup the app myself. I'm not even a computer guy and I was able to nail it within minutes. It's that easy. To the makers of this app, I salute you for making this app FREE TO USE by everyone. Respect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25