Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing and easy to install app, very very practical.
Thank you very much for your amazing work, God Bless

Lunusu

I love the simplicity of the app. For a free app it offers you an array of options to choose from. I highly recommend.

GolfSailorMerch

I am just getting started and I love the look and the ease of the app. I am looking forward to what is in store.

Bag It Mart

This is one of the best free apps available on shopify. It allows me to make additional recommendations with ease and gives my store a very professional look while doing so. Thanks so much.

Worn Wolf

Just Installed the App - and made my first up sell almost immediately. The Value is definitely there!

www.allshesolutions.com

I have just installed this app and so far its doing what it says, I will share another review of its performance later after awhile.

BigVarietyShop

Great app. It does what it promises plus more. Trully recommend download and using this app. Download today.

Femme Street

Great app well worth having. Have just installed it so I can’t give any analytics but seems very easy to use and should be very effective. Thanks for making it free and helping drop shippers maximise their business.

Coolpebbles

Nice and smooth. Finally I have the upsell recommendations that match my store look. Would definitely recommend.

Sarcastic Charlie's

This app is amazing for being free. It's very beginner friendly and does exactly as it is intended to do. It has helped my store make more revenue by suggesting other products for my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7