Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Banjo's Basement

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.

Nermin store

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.

Castle Cats

Been using this app for a couple of months and had a problem with padding-top. They helped me solve this error and even added a function so that I could change it however I liked. This is good customer support.

Thanks!

AmplusWave

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Good Addiction

Nice App, so good for free. think its a dream but its real nice.
You can customize it easy and looks very professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22