Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Price: Free

upsell

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Upsell Recommendations app on my Shopify store, MoonGoddessGifts.com. It's working great so far and I was able to match it with my theme. It's a really good free app. Thank you.

June 7, 2022

Hi!

Thank you very much for your review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app.

Have a nice day,
AC Team

Sleep Dream Heal

This app is super easy to use, install, and offers great recommendations for other helpful apps. They make the steps to optimize your Shopify store easy with just a click of the mouse.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you are satisfied with our app.

Have a wonderful day,
AC Team

Marlattos

this one I like. very easy tp use. Understandable and I am very satisfied with how the way it works.

Jewelloy

as this has been very useful for me..

Havey Hat

This has been an awesome app, however I have to close the store for personal reasons. But I would highly recommend this one as this has been very useful for me

Hooke Road 4x4

Very good! I like it.Hope it will not charge in the future.......dfasdfsa fdsfds fsdfds fdsfdfdafdfadfgf

SV Novelties

great awesome appp. go check it out. helped me out alot. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Le Shea’s Essentials

I use this app and it's a great way to have your products viewed as customers are viewing your page. It's worth trying.

SHOLAYERED

Great free application that is highly customizable. Easy to implement as well! Overall, satisfied and no hiccups at the moment.

LA YON

Bonne application, facile à mettre en place est 100% personnalisable.
L'installation dans le code est bien guidé, une Faq est dispo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27