Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Le Jeannine Store

Es Excelente porque cubre aquella parte de los clientes indecisos que nosostros no podemos ver. Es un comportamiento que pasamos por alto y que esta App nos sale al paso para ayudarnos y no dejar ir esas ventas.

Hound and Snowshoe

Really good app with great customizations. Really helps me on the missing recommendation on the default theme. Just set up the store, hope this helps the upsell. Recommended!

Honor Corn

贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊贊

RakishLab

I use this app to help me sell more period. Very stylish looking and very smooth. I would recommend to anyone selling online.

RAREGLASS

Newbie to shopify but it is helping me alot thankss for this app and sincere gratitude for making it free

shata group

Nice and smart app. It decrease a lot of my work.
It made the customer's comfortable to buy the product
Many thanks.

Sassy Swan Boutique

Looks GREAT so far!! Images are clear, which is huge. Another app I tried made my images blurry. I would like to see more variations with recommendations on products though based on what they are shopping for. It has the majority of the recommended products as the collection I have the most of

NYCmerchandise.com

This app seems to be very useful. Fully free and very easy to use. Thank you for making this, as you didn't have much incentive to do so.

Straight Hemp

I loaded the recommendation engine before I launched my site. Super easy to install, great functionality, works as expected. Incremental revenue!

faisenun

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire du cross selling en dropshipping, elle est très utile et gratuite !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10