Localização: Estados Unidos
Clothing B2B marketplace. Thousands of products from hundreds of verified China & US suppliers.
KakaClo provides professional dropshipping and a customization service with its own factory and integrated supply chain. We have everything you need to build a growing business.
US Warehouse: Keep inventory on hand in the US, ready to ship out to customers!
Hassle Free: Automatically place dropshipping orders and provide tracking info.
Various Styles: Over 1,000,000 SKUs are available and updated on a daily basis.
Hi everyone, has anyone experienced this KakaClo company being inactive for days and even their system stop syncing and their app still taking orders and money?
I only have been with them for about 2 months so far.
I had been working with them and had good communication with their staff all of the sudden they left on Monday Jun 19th 2023 and today is Friday Jun 23rd 2023 so far nobody from KakaClo has answer to any of my chat, emails, nor phone calls made to them.
If anyone here has experienced any of the sort please comment below to find out how to deal with this matter.
About quality I did not have any complaints from customers. About shipping times neither once they shipped but when they took longer to fulfill the order is when I became nervous about delivery time... and yeah a few have been late but my clients have not complained as I did.
Well, I hope this review help others to find out how to deal with stuff like this.
I have used many dropship methods in the past and currently. I usually try to get ahold of the company to find out details, and most of the time it takes a while for them to get back to me, this was like they have someone on stand by to answer all your questions! I am super impressed! So far so good, they also stated the sizing is true to size (USA sizing). I am so excited to start to use this app. I will review again once someone purchases from this vendor. Great customer service!
I enjoy the products offered and the selection of many items to choose from. But I recently had a customer purchase a dress that looks nothing like the picture. The material of the actual item is different than the item shown. She was not happy about it and didn't want the hassle of returning it. She sent me a picture of the dress she received and it wasn't anywhere near the picture that shown on the website.
As a new customer of KakaClo, I recently received my first order and was blown away by the exceptional quality of everything I received. The shipping time was also impressive, and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. The customer service team at KakaClo has been fantastic as well, providing me with helpful and professional assistance every step of the way. I'm absolutely delighted with my purchases and would highly recommend KakaClo to anyone in need of high-quality products and top-notch service.
I am so surprised by the abundance of 5 star reviews. I have processed 18 orders and had issues with 9 or 10 of the orders and counting. From waiting for 5 days after placing an order only to be told the item is sold out, to paying for express shipping 6-8 business days as they say but never got any order delivered in less than 12 business days. Also I have had customers complain about product quality as well as product description. Another problem is their sizing as well. One of my customers had to wait for two weeks, got angry and cancelled their order because it was not shipped in two weeks. Another thing I do not understand is the reason why I place an order and have to wait for 4 business days for them to know if the item is in stock before they ship. Out of the 18 orders processed, I can guarantee there will not be a single repeat buyer because 90% were angry about something. The other 10% probably were angry as well but chose to stay quiet. I still use the app and will continue to do so until I find a replacement while hoping they improve so I can update my review as well. If you are downloading this app, be ready and have a lot of patience to deal with angry customers. Also, save some money for transaction fees as you are ready to do a lot of refunds.
Desenvolvido por KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd.
Sobre KakaClo Technology Co., Ltd.
Avaliação média: 4,3
Constrói apps para a App Store da Shopify há 1 ano
AtendimentoEnvie uma mensagem
Este desenvolvedor não oferece atendimento ao cliente no idioma que você selecionou: Português (brasil).