Order Automator

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfillment + Monitoring + More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

shopify automation app for tags, orders, fulfillment

Minnesota Historical Society

Order Automator is excellent out of the box, but our multi-Location configuration, and diverse set of business operations and team demands, requires various app customizations to really start saving us time. Joe is excellent to work with, prompt, responsive. We look forward to more time savings in the future. Thanks!

October 29, 2021

Cheers to time saving woo! We enjoy making customizations to save you time, thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Mango Float Studios

I run a handmade shop, and this app has helped me save so much time by organizing all my orders for me. I can easily filter and sort orders by shipping speeds, locations, and even products purchased. This makes a huge difference since I make and ship the products myself. If I have any questions or require a custom rule, I get a reply and solution instantly. The developer, Joe, and his team are all very easy to talk to as well. Of the apps I have for my shop, this is the one that has the most value and the one I can confidently speak highly of.

October 7, 2021

Most valuable app, wow thank you! This is heart warming to hear we're helping save you time on your handmade shop... we love supporting artists and creators + our goal is to save you time running your biz. Thanks for sharing your story.

Malezia

This app has been an essential part of us fulfilling orders since we launched our store in March! Without it, we would be spending hours sorting through 600+ orders on a given day. Joe, the founder of the app, has also been SUPER helpful and responsive with us anytime we had questions! He even made custom codes for our shop that significantly increased our efficiency! 100% recommend this app and supporting the developers! :)

September 30, 2021

Awesoooome love hearing about saving all that time, that's our goal with the app. Thanks for sharing your story, much appreciated and happy to help!

Fire Tech Productions - A Fire Protection Training Company

This app has been great for us - very easy to set up and manage. Support has been wonderful as well - fast and helpful responses! They seem to be constantly adding more helpful features and have even done some custom work for us.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing, yes we are constantly adding more features and improving the app, we appreciate your feedback!

Hellstain

Location Norway

We were looking for an order automation feature when we came across the order Automator Shopify app from Speed Boostr. It almost had the feature we were looking for, but not quite - so we reached out to their support to check how close/far off we were. CTO and founder Joe got back to us immediately and was very helpful. We discussed our needs and the possibilities, and they ended up implementing just the feature that we were looking for into the app - the support has been awesome, and the app works like a charm for us. In Shopify you can only set default fulfilment location, but with this new feature in the Order Automator app, it auto-changes fulfilment location based on ruleset such as the shipping address country of you customer. Our warmest recommendations of the Order Automator and the team at Speed Boostr!

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the detailed review and recommendation!

It was a pleasure implementing the custom location change feature for you, we really enjoy problem solving and creating automated solutions to improve your workflow.

Digital Supply USA

Great App. Easy to use. And if you have a feature request there is a great chance they can make it happen. Thanks!

July 19, 2021

Nice, easy to use that's what we're going for... And we enjoy the feature requests thanks for mentioning that 👍

Grill Your Ass Off

Not only did this app fix most of our needs, what it didn't do they turned around and made custom rules for us! I can't recommend this app enough!!!

July 13, 2021

We like making custom rules :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience and recommending the app, we appreciate you!

Croissant Toast

The team behind the app has built custom rules for our needs for free. We are very happy with the work and responsiveness and plan to work with them for a long time. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2021

Woohoo cheers to a strong long term relationship. We're happy to help, thanks for sharing your experience!

The Unlimited Box

Location Mexico

AMAZING APP!!!
I was struggling a lot to find the right app, because I had to do different tags for customers. I was searching for "tagging apps" and was texting them.
Joe was here for me 24/7, answered all my questions and did a custom tag for free!
It was exactly what I needed! Great job, well done, I would recommend this app 100%!

May 11, 2021

Wow amazing review thank you so much for sharing, you're awesome! We're happy to help you out. 👍

Button Down SF

Now this is the company to work with! I wanted to be able to tag orders in a specific way they did not offer so I emailed them and poof it was done! Now I am able to tag orders correctly automatically and also auto fulfill orders all in the same app! I wish more apps were like this company for customer service....bravo to your team!

April 23, 2021

Nice, we enjoyed creating this solution for you and appreciate you being a part of our community. Thank you for the props and sharing your experience!