Order Automator

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfillment + Monitoring + More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

shopify automation app for tags, orders, fulfillment

WANDRD Store

Better information results in better decision making. Less time spent performing manual tasks means that our customer service team can also focus on interacting directly with our customers. This application has been great. A simple tool to alert our customer service team orders that meet certain criteria - most importantly for us, high-value customers and fraud alerts. I had a minor misunderstanding with how to use the application, and the customer service and interaction was top notch. A resolution was reached. We have installed this application on multiple Shopify stores and it has saved our team a significant amount of time. Thanks Joe & Oder Automator Team!

June 2, 2022

Glad to hear the app is saving your team significant time, thanks for sharing your experience!

obVus Solutions LLC

As far as I know, this is now the only way to track inventory automatically if you are fulfilling local orders through Amazon and international orders manually. Joe and his team helped create a simple solution that matched what we were looking for.

May 4, 2022

Happy to make that solution for you, thanks for sharing how you use the app!

Maître Philippe & Filles

Location Germany

Very helpful app allowing me to tag all my pst customers, even those who ordered years ago, with a lot of triggers making it possible to segment all kind of customers for precise marketing campaigns. The developer even helped me to set up my first flow. Thanks Joe, muito obrigado.

April 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing how you use our app, customer segmentation for marketing is a smart move. Very cool to hear your positive feedback, thank you so much!

Deven Rue

Installed the app and instantly had it working perfectly! I sell digital items & subscription access and this app tags my customers, closes or archives the orders, & has them running hands-free! Would highly recommend!

April 18, 2022

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your flow and recommending our app, glad to hear it was a quick and easy experience for you!

Bait Lehem

Thank you very much for the custom feature that you made possible for our Shopify store. By using this feature we can easily give away gift item/product to a specific customer. This will really help us in our business to promote and encourage to buy our newly launch products. You did an awesome job and your customer assistance is very impressive too. Really an outstanding and a "MUST HAVE" application of every seller in Shopify

April 11, 2022

You're welcome, we're happy to help you out... and thanks for naming our app a "must have application", that's a nice compliment :)

Ovalware

The app was great and easy to use, although lacking multi-condition rule-setting options, customer support was super responsive and helpful in creating customized auto fulfillment rules to fit our needs. An app we'll definitely recommend to others.

March 8, 2022

Thanks for recommending, and good news multi-condition rules are coming soon in the UI. We're always happy to make customizations for anything not yet supported, and always working to add new features based on feedback.

Elizabeth Mott

We needed a quick and simple solution to partially close out orders based on stock type. This app solved our problem within 5 minutes. Automated! With top notch support and the many automation options the app provides, we are happy with the results.

January 18, 2022

Thanks, cool to hear our app solved your problem so quickly. Thank you for sharing, and mentioning the many automation options... more are coming! 🙂

Patient Aid

We've had the privilege of using this app for over a year. It easily automates orders between multiple fulfillment services, this includes FBA and Deliverr. The developers are incredibly helpful and easy to reach. We've been able to provide feedback and get certain features implemented upon request. They are continuing to improve the app and roll out new features. For example, the new Order Monitor feature has been able to properly flag and identify any late orders based on our monitoring rules. This has saved us a ton of time and expense on refunding missed orders! This is the best app that anyone needing to manage orders from more than one fulfillment service could ever ask for!

November 17, 2021

It's been a pleasure working with you, we always appreciate good feedback and the opportunity to help with additional automations. And thanks for mentioning the new Monitor feature, good to know it's getting good use! Thank you!

Nama

The app is great out of the box. We needed a little customization, and the lead developer Joe was very helpful! Within a few days, he implemented a custom rule to solve our gift card problem. We needed a way to fulfill gift card orders for US customers only. I could not be happier! I think this app is worth more than $10 or $20 per month. Great product.

November 9, 2021

Happy to help out, especially after hearing the manual process you needed... glad to hear the app is providing good value for you!

World Famous Merch

I used this app to send sales notifications exclusively to different vendors. We have a store that has different vendors selling different products. The default Shopify settings weren't cutting it. Joe and the crew have been amazing and helped me quickly. Can't go without this app! If you want an extra level of professionalism on your site then this is the one. It would be cool if there was a way I could customise the email content myself so that it's branded to my store. But it is otherwise flawless! Highly recommend.

October 31, 2021

Thanks for the high praise and thanks for the feedback. We regularly make updates and add new features, saving your idea about customizing the email content and will reach out to get the details.

Previous 1 3 4 5