Order Automator

Order Automator

by Speed Boostr

Auto Tag Orders + Customers + Fulfill Orders + Fraud Guard

Hellstain

We were looking for an order automation feature when we came across the order Automator Shopify app from Speed Boostr. It almost had the feature we were looking for, but not quite - so we reached out to their support to check how close/far off we were. CTO and founder Joe got back to us immediately and was very helpful. We discussed our needs and the possibilities, and they ended up implementing just the feature that we were looking for into the app - the support has been awesome, and the app works like a charm for us. In Shopify you can only set default fulfilment location, but with this new feature in the Order Automator app, it auto-changes fulfilment location based on ruleset such as the shipping address country of you customer. Our warmest recommendations of the Order Automator and the team at Speed Boostr!

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the detailed review and recommendation!

It was a pleasure implementing the custom location change feature for you, we really enjoy problem solving and creating automated solutions to improve your workflow.

Digital Supply USA

Great App. Easy to use. And if you have a feature request there is a great chance they can make it happen. Thanks!

July 19, 2021

Nice, easy to use that's what we're going for... And we enjoy the feature requests thanks for mentioning that 👍

Grill Your Ass Off

Not only did this app fix most of our needs, what it didn't do they turned around and made custom rules for us! I can't recommend this app enough!!!

July 13, 2021

We like making custom rules :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience and recommending the app, we appreciate you!

Croissant Toast

The team behind the app has built custom rules for our needs for free. We are very happy with the work and responsiveness and plan to work with them for a long time. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2021

Woohoo cheers to a strong long term relationship. We're happy to help, thanks for sharing your experience!

The Unlimited Box

AMAZING APP!!!
I was struggling a lot to find the right app, because I had to do different tags for customers. I was searching for "tagging apps" and was texting them.
Joe was here for me 24/7, answered all my questions and did a custom tag for free!
It was exactly what I needed! Great job, well done, I would recommend this app 100%!

May 11, 2021

Wow amazing review thank you so much for sharing, you're awesome! We're happy to help you out. 👍

Button Down SF

Now this is the company to work with! I wanted to be able to tag orders in a specific way they did not offer so I emailed them and poof it was done! Now I am able to tag orders correctly automatically and also auto fulfill orders all in the same app! I wish more apps were like this company for customer service....bravo to your team!

April 23, 2021

Nice, we enjoyed creating this solution for you and appreciate you being a part of our community. Thank you for the props and sharing your experience!

Virginia Foodie

Great app! I struggled with finding a customer tagging app that actually works. Order Automator works great for our needs, and the customer service is really helpful.

April 7, 2021

Glad we found each other, thanks for reviewing our app! Happy to help and you know you can reach out anytime if you need anything else. 👍

Moruga Cacao

First of all, the App is extremely helpful. We were dealing with the problem of having both unfulfillable orders waiting for new stock to arrive and orders that could be fulfilled right away. The app helped us in tagging orders that could be fulfilled right away. Second of all, the customer support is truly outstanding. We could not have made the process work without some customization on behalf of the team. Thank y’all a lot.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience, we love helping your business and systems!

Criss Bellini

The customer service is 10/10! Joe helped us with a feature that didn't even exist yet. Thank you for this app!

March 17, 2021

Happy to help, ideas like yours help us make a better app for everyone. Thanks for being a part of our community!

Naughty Naturopath Mum

We had an issue getting order data into our 3rd party shipping app. After reaching out to Joe with the problem we faced, he very quickly came back with a custom solution that worked perfectly. I can very highly recommend Order Automator, and Joe is very approachable and accommodating when it comes to customization.

March 7, 2021

Happy to help out! Joe the lead developer here - I enjoyed solving this problem and appreciate your positive review, thank you!

Previous 1 3