Order SMS Verifier & Campaigns

Order SMS Verifier & Campaigns

by Developify Solutions

Specially designed for Pakistan to verify orders via SMS

Mahroze

This app really helped in confirming our orders quickly and to be honest cheaply. Keep it up & good luck!

Clobber Style

Very Efficient & Much Productive!
Helps me optimising my orders confirmation ratio upto 40% - Recommended!

Heels Shoes

i used this app to help me order confirmation via sms, strongly recommended this app. very useful for E commerce business

Shades gallery

best app ever for COD verification in PK.Helped me solve my fake order issue by a lot. the developer is very supporotive

Amerah

Amazing app and amazing support by the developer.
- Reduced my return ratio by more than 60%.
- Super easy to run customised SMS campaigns directly from my store which yielded in increased sales from existing customer data
- Developer walked me through the entire process which made me super comfortable.
- Needless to say, covered his app cost in less than a weeks time! Good show @Developify!

Sang-e-meel Publications

This is exactly the solution I'd been looking for given that most of our orders are shipped through Cash on delivery & require verification.

The app is well built, has a clean interface and most importantly, Mr. Mustafa has been providing fantastic customer support. I'd highly recommend this. Looking forward to continue using this for all our SMS needs.

SPACE

I use this app it is very helpful for my business. I would say it is a must-have app in Pakistan. It reduced customer service load and help in verifying all the orders via SMS confirmation.

macmakeen

This is the best app for order sms verification. it helps us to reduce the fake returns. MR MUSTAFA from developar team helped us for making our marketing smooth, trustworthy and decent. thanks

Oppule

Perfect app for branded sms service and order confirmation by sms. Best Support service and cooperative management.

IQ Organic

Good to have for reducing your unwanted shipping cost. In Pakistan, it is a must-have app. Best of luck

Previous 1