Order SMS Verifier & Campaigns

Order SMS Verifier & Campaigns

by Developify Solutions

Specially designed for Pakistan to verify orders via SMS

Kids Company

Great support! They were very passion with me and helped me out. I am not a big "computer person". I love the app, already got first sale! definitely highly recommended.

Polkadots

I have been using this app for my store for a very long time this app is the best app i have used for my order confirmation. it saves time and has an amazing respoce.
The team is really cooperative they helped me with the integration.

London Bridge

must have App half of my orders are confirmed my staff is very happy as they see the order is already confirmed by the customer. they dont have to call the customer again and again

Milano

Great App My 50% ordered are pre confirmed saves time + cost of confirmation. Better to save before u spend on shipping

Chase Value

We faced order confirmation issue and this team supported us throughout the process and our orders are being confirmed now. App working properly & support also very supportive.

Wearium

I am using this app. Its working so perfectly. The support I got from the staff is quick and very helpful. Do must try this app.

Mahroze

This app really helped in confirming our orders quickly and to be honest cheaply. Keep it up & good luck!

Clobber Style

Very Efficient & Much Productive!
Helps me optimising my orders confirmation ratio upto 40% - Recommended!

Heels Shoes

i used this app to help me order confirmation via sms, strongly recommended this app. very useful for E commerce business

Shades gallery

best app ever for COD verification in PK.Helped me solve my fake order issue by a lot. the developer is very supporotive

Previous 1