Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Luccardo Italian Treats

I use this app particularly for the cart attributes which is important for my customers see the estimated delivery in their email. Very easy to use, yet detailed options for even more customisation. Matt is very quick to respond to queries and detailed with his responses. Highly recommend this app to anyone as it is a must for all e-commerce stores. Love it!

Shakti Mat Australia

We use order deadline on all 5 stores and LOVE IT! We can provide really valuable information to shoppers depending on the country they are in. It's one less hesitation for the customer before checking out. Awesome app and awesome support team. Two thumbs up

Blighty's British Store

Excellent app with lots of in-depth features, and even better support by Mat who does his best to find a solution for you if you have any problems. He provides detailed responses to help you understand the app in more depth, allowing you to use it's features to the full extent. Great service, thanks again!

Ossa Organic

Really good app, and fantastic support. The team behind the app even logged in and corrected our settings when we were stuck. A+ Support!

Rug Love

Tried several other failed apps before finding this Gem. having a large inventory with many variants, this app has solved several headaches in one, whilst also being on a half-price deal at the moment. 5 stars for the App and 5 stars from Mat in support who worked with me to tweak it slightly to our needs. now able to show amazon style delivery messaging across thousands of SKUs even if they are in stock, on pre-order or have a long ETA. absolutely perfect. Cheers Mat. Rob, Rug Love Ltd

Dinari Jewels

This app does exactly what it promises. Mat has been an excellent support with answering all questions and configuring the app for my store!

Brown and Ginger

Mat from the developer (Evil Egg, what a great name!) was incredibly helpful with the three queries I bombarded him with (I'm not very technical) - I absolutely LOVE Order Deadline.

It is everything my site was missing and I'm kicking myself for not installing it sooner, my sales increased by around three-fold from day one of having it in place.

Being able to put the estimated delivery day in the order confirmation has reduced enquiries and it has made pre-order items much clearer too.

On top of that, being able to select which days I'll be on holiday, in advance, saves me a LOT of time and effort and looks much more professional.

Can't rate this highly enough, it's simple to use (even for me!) and does the job perfectly.

Thanks Mat and team!

Jo

Small Wallets

I've been using this app for just over a year now and it's been really helpful making sure our customers know when their order will be dispatched. We can also quickly change a certain day if we are unable to post etc.

Great customization features with lots of options, most we don't use yet such setting a timer to pre-order a product. We will probably look at the other features when they are needed in the future.

Customer service is great and very helpful. Overall a great experience and fairly simple to set up after you work out how things link (can be a bit confusing at first, but worth the trouble)

April 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Order Deadline app. It's great to hear how happy you are with it and that it's performing well for you.

We're looking forward to the launch of some new features soon which will make the app even better.

Thanks again and take care.

The Homemade Brownie Company

Great app! Very easy to configure, looks professional and runs seamlessly. Handles non-working days, holidays, etc. perfectly.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your very positive comments, it's great to hear feedback to like this!

Tabtime Limited

Great app. Packed with features including being able to set days you dispatch, days which your courier firm delivers and international options. Very easy to set up with very responsive support. Worth spending a couple of extra $ for this vs other apps on the markets.

April 10, 2020

Thanks very much for the positive feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11