Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery, Countdown Timer, Shipping Date Best App

The Banger Store

App didn't work in my store at all. I did not'override' any products or collections. The placement was active and still nothing. No video tutorials.

March 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had trouble getting the app to work.

When I checked the logs I could see that you hadn't activated a trial, monthly subscription or annual licence. We display a note next to the "active" checkbox which states this, but I appreciate that in this case it wasn't clear enough. Unfortunately I was unable to get any response to my emails when I sent advice back in July 2018.

Due to your feedback we have taken action to make this much clearer, by adding an "action required!" alert within the admin.

Thanks once again for the feedback, and I hope you'll consider trying the app again. Of course if you'd like assistance please don't hesitate to contact support directly from within the app's admin.

Mat

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Awesome app, perfect for telling customers lead time.

Nameyourball

Works perfect on our online store www.weprintballs.co.uk

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great app, really helps our customers know what the expected lead time is.

Mad Hockey Espana

Easy to set up with many customizations ready to use and user friendly.

Up and running in a few minutes and lets you control almost every aspect of the data that displays.

That being said, there are three things to improve (little ones IMO):

1-Spanish Localization its not automatic in texts (but you can make it in 2 minutes manually)
2-Maybe some more documentation about custom styling would be awsome so you can match your stores identity without reaching customer support.
3-Maybe a little box to show the result before going live, although you can activate/deactivate in one click.

Top App!

Ich Dampfe 24 Dein Online Vape Shop

Great App. Easy to install and set up.

Also the support is awesome.

Foeclothing

Such a great app! Very smart & helpful!! 5stars

Ecofuel Ireland

An essential app for our business and probably yours too.
To reduce our customer service requests with questions about the shipping, we wanted to let our customers know in advance when to expect their order, and with pre-order date function and out of stock message this is a must-have an app on your Shopify store.

The high optimisation, like override functionalities and other overrides in the app, is worth the monthly subscription monie.

The Support is excellent, we made some support requests, and the response was great. Five stars.

Malborokane

Awesome app, love it. Theres other similar apps but none of them as good as this.

Ocean Beach Store

Very user friendly, you can set all the settings very quickly and it works like a charm. Various options make it very customizable.