Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Thechocolatesociety

The app is incredible for us here at www.chocolate.co.uk and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Mat has been fantastic too - his customer service is second to none.

Edite Mode

5 STARS, I usually don t write review, but Mat did more than earned it. The app is Great, work Great. Mat Help me more than I could Ask for, with all my questions and needs, strongly recommended.

Kapp Studio

Within 24 hours of installing the app, support was amazing and had us up & running even with some minor tweaks. We are in the US so the wording on the banner needed to be a little different. It was no issue at all & easy to change. Service could not have been quicker either - we are 6 hours behind the support so in our afternoon, they responded in their night. Completely unexpected but shows their commitment to their customers and satisfaction. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hair4uonline

Update to my last review , great service would recommend this app

Mintapple

Awesome app. Mat was very quick to get in touch when we had a question regarding the placement of the app on our product pages & not only completed it quickly but helped blend it with our current theme. Thanks for that - Above and beyond

Northxsouth

Very neat app. Great support too, thanks Mat.

Katcor

Finally found the solution I need to show the estimated delivery date for my furniture website. Our furniture ships within different time frames and it was important to accurately communicate this to our customers. The support from Mat is superb. He does his best to customize it for your needs as he did for us. I definitely recommend this app.

Cabin Shoes

Excellent support courtesy of Mat. Rapid, clear and concise communication helped answer the questions we had. The app works a treat. Very reliable.

Thenaturalsleepco

Great app. Mat is a solid guy, too. Definitely goes the extra mile. Much appreciated, mate.

Marine Venture

Great app with different options to suit your store's need!

Amazing support to help you with any additional option or customization you may need.

I expect my store's conversions to increase after installing this app.