Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery, Countdown Timer, Shipping Date Best App

Silvadore

UPDATE: Issue resolved swiftly by the developers. Thanks! Rating updated. ORIGINAL: Cannot access any settings. Page freezes as soon as you click anything, so can't even contact them. I've been trying all day, still no luck. Not great when you urgently need to make changes!

April 1, 2021

UPDATE (April 1 at 18:53):

This issue has been resolved. Please try accessing the app's admin, and you should be able to navigate the admin area as normal now. Thank you.

UPDATE (April 1 at 18:06):

This issue appears to have been introduced by Shopify. We have received an automated email notification from Shopify stating that we should upgrade a feature of our app by January 1 2022, named Shopify App Bridge.

This very recent email seems to coincide perfectly with the timing of your issue, and Shopify App Bridge is how we handle navigation within our app.

We are working toward resolving this issue with Shopify, so please bare with us while we await information from Shopify. We will do all that we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Order Deadline app support team.

Popapotes

Easy and top support!
We have complex order dead lines and all is OK.
Support is efficient and you can easily join it

ShotKam — USA

We have been using this Order Deadline app for about 3 months on our Shopify Plus stores now and absolutely love it. It's embedded on all 5 of our international stores - the USA store is shotkam.com/camera for anyone who wants to see the seamless integration. The app appears on our product page, buy page, and pop-out/Ajax cart. We program how long it takes to deliver to each country and when we are on holiday. Before the app, we manually changed the delivery dates each day, so this app has saved a ton of man-hours and is virtually fool-proof to use. Mat Brummit is the main developer and responds within only a few hours; he's incredible. Extremely knowledgeable and ready to grow/improve the app for our international needs.

311 Travel

App works great and Mat has helped with support and some tweaks as well. Super fast and friendly customer service. Intuitive UI and helpful for conversions. Def recommend!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear you're pleased with the app. Please let us know if you need nay further assistance. Thanks again.

Infinite Session

Really great App and excellent support for customization from Mat and the team. Fast response time and a useful App, that is a great addition to our product page.

Iced London

Amazing app, let my customers know about specific deadlines for specific products which in turn saved me a lot of time on answering the same questions from customers. And the the owner, Mat, was absolutely amazing in helping me figure out how to do something a bit more advanced and complicated for my store! All in all great

Security Bollards Direct

If you're in any doubt about installing this app, don't be, it is first class, as is the service and support from Mat. I've been using this app for the past few months and today when I needed some help, there was Mat to fix a problem when I updated my theme. You can't really ask for much more, that's all we want from an app developer... a great product backed up with great customer service.

Thrive

Ive been using this app for over a year with 1 of my stores. I recently added this app to my 2nd e-commerce brand. This time though Mat went out of his way not only to answer all my questions but he created a FULLY CUSTOM widget for me based on my criteria which included an icon and everything. I am really grateful for this help.

allestoelen

Fantastic app, even greater support!! We were looking for a delivery message solution for weeks and only Order Deadline does exactly what we needed. We can't be happier with the results. Can recommend this app 1000%!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the glowing report - it's so nice to receive feedback like this. Please let us know if you need any further support in the future. Thanks again.

Primal Posture

Fantastic app. Looks great and lots of options to tailor the app to your needs. Customer support quick to respond and solve the issue instantly. Can't recommend enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13