Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Starving Jewelers

Outstanding customer support! Fast response time and very helpful! I strongly recommend this app. Mat has been awesome with assisting me with getting the app set up and answering questions I have had.

I have been using this app for a couple of months now and I love it! Offers great customizing options.
Allows my customers to see the shipping date and it allows me to override the default settings on any products or collections if needed, which is useful to me as I have some products that are drop shipped to the customer and that are made to order that takes a longer to ship.
Also allows you to customize the wording to fit your needs.

I have tried a few other apps and this one is by far the BEST!

My Celebrity Closet

I love this App, its perfect for my customers to see when to expect deliveries! Also the customer care team is amazing, Mat helped me customize the App and was so helpful!

Pasticcini

I can see why this app has only 5 stars. Very nice and many options, particularly like the cart feature. This has really helped us and we were constantly trying to improve how customers see when they get their products, or when they are dispatched. It was also useful to us as we have different products with different lead times. Eg Product A is dispatched the same day when ordered before 1pm. and product B is dispatched the same day when ordered before 12. All this is possible with this app. Top work guys and look forward to any enhancements in the future. Thanks

Jaime Vraiment Chat

Really Nice app to tell people exactly when they are going to receive their package (just like amazon do) !
Really fast to install and Mat at the support help me put it to also put on my theme tabs.
Highly Recommended !

Maison Dargan

Easy to set up, the man behind is called Mat is always there on hand to help & very responsive if you ever need it. I think the app helps customers know when they're going to get their product as well as add some Amazon style urgency.

You can customise by region too, which is awesome for our international customers. Do yourself a favour and get this. Thanks Mat!

La Biela

Great app with excellent customer support. The urgency aspect definitely helps in getting sales. Highly recommended!

Ukmcpro New

Installing this app is probably the easiest thing you'll ever do, within 10 minutes I had it up and running. First order followed soon after! Thanks for the app guys.

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry lets you know exactly when to expect your new jewelry. Their jewelry is created upon your order and the more intricate items take a little longer to make for you. Check each product page to find out exactly when you'll receive it. No more guessing! Thank you for this app Evil Egg!

United Bracelets

Our customers at United Bracelets love the idea of knowing when their order will arrive! Thanks! This is exactly we we needed!

Primewines

This is the cleanest smoothest app for displaying estimated delivery with a sense of urgency. Super flexible, plays nice with all our other apps.

Was reluctant to install anything new right before the holiday rush, but glad we did.
Excellent support to boot! Highly, highly recommend.