Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

"Want it Tomorrow? Order within 1 hr 27 mins" ~ Delivery Timer

Group 101 2

What an absolutely great app....

Matt the guys who supports this is superb, he spent time with me on skype talking me through installation and even styled the look to fit in with our website

A great coder and a great guy who takes time to understand your needs and actually asks you what you would like to see the module develop into.

Highly recommend!!!

A Little Obsessed London

This app has really enhanced a professional look for my website. Unlike other apps on shopify the customer service is second to none! Mat emailed me back almost instantly with any questions I had and went above and beyond when I needed more help with changing things. Could not recommend this app enough, Thank you Mat

Post Care Store

The best customer service I´ve ever had. Mat is a great guy who answers quickly and gives you solutions. The app works just great and its not difficult to use. Great upgrades since I´ve been using it. I simple recommend Order deadline a 100%. Cool.

Wsb Manufacturing Ltd

We are a UK based company and recently set up a new online shop. This app has really improved the look of our product pages and gives our customers a clear indication as to when they will receive their order. Mat at Order Deadline was also more than helpful with any questions we had.

Diamond Pride

really flexible and helpful app! quickest support we ever received from any shopify app.

Prismegifts

Absolutely amazing app, highly recommend to anyone with shopify. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you for all your help recently, goes beyond the call of duty

Babygiftbox Com Au

This app is fantastic for displaying an order deadline. It looks great and very professional. The customer service provided by Mat (especially given different time zones) was outstanding and second to none. He went out of his way to help in customizing and installing the app for our store and we would highly recommend this product and his services to anyone needing to display a timer to countdown the order deadline. Give it a go...it is definitely worth it! Cathie :)

Rarr

As advertised and happy with the app and support in the past. Only constructive criticism is that it loads a tiny bit slower than the rest of the page. Would love to see it a bit quicker, but otherwise happy.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

FOLLOW-UP: Within an hour of posting the review they sent me out an email giving a good explanation regarding the speed loading. Seems it is a Shopify thing, and they've done everything to maximize speed and have even reached out to Shopify to give them some suggestions to help. It was never a deal-breaker as its really only a half-second time, but extra points for great customer service.

Superglitters

The app is easy to use and dependable. The only issue is not with the app so much as customers not reading well. We countdown to the day it will SHIP. Customers are constantly reading the word ship as the word delivered (and complain when their package does not arrive the next day). Order Deadline allows all caps and also a second line for further explaining (and that helps a bit). Maybe offering colors would be a nice addition. We would like to make the word SHIPPED red so it really stands out. Great app. and totally worth it!

Abspure

A really useful app - easy to use and customise.
Great support too.