Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

Order Deadline ‑ Delivery Date

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery, Countdown Timer, Shipping Date Best App

Gentleman.Clothing

My experience with Mat was amazing. His company provides the best customer service. Worth Every penny!

Lireille Shop

Perfect app! Functionality is amazing.

What great service, I love it!

Safetyblue

So much flexibility I love it. I needed to put a long handling time in my store so that I did not have to list my products as out of stock. This app helped me to not lose sales. Thank you!

Gandgetsandstuff Nl

The app looks and feels great so far. It gives exactly the functionality I was looking for in terms of customizing shipping messages according to stock level.

Sushisushi

Perfect for our store! This is the app we needed so that customers are able to understand our shipping methods. We have had problems with customers unable to understand that our next working day delivery does not operate over the weekend. Cut off time were also an issue that customers could not grasp. This app solves this issue in an easy to understand very visible format.

Stealadealuk

Excellent app. Perfect for controlling everything needed about the delivery / order deadline process for the customer!

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Awesome app, perfect for telling customers lead time.

Nameyourball

Works perfect on our online store www.weprintballs.co.uk

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great app, really helps our customers know what the expected lead time is.

Mad Hockey Espana

Easy to set up with many customizations ready to use and user friendly.

Up and running in a few minutes and lets you control almost every aspect of the data that displays.

That being said, there are three things to improve (little ones IMO):

1-Spanish Localization its not automatic in texts (but you can make it in 2 minutes manually)
2-Maybe some more documentation about custom styling would be awsome so you can match your stores identity without reaching customer support.
3-Maybe a little box to show the result before going live, although you can activate/deactivate in one click.

Top App!