Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

"Want it Tomorrow? Order within 1 hr 27 mins" ~ Delivery Timer

Interfix Direct

Works well, much more effective than just putting 'Order cutoff 4pm'. Not experienced any glitches.

Bikeables

Matt and his app are awesome- he goes beyond the call. Excellent customer service!

Domestify

Really great app, it's helpful for customers who want to know when to expect their order. Mat the developer has been extremely attentive and helpful. Will keep using the app!

Checkup Reports

Invaluable app for creating a sense or urgency.
Easy to setup and top support from the developer.
Highly recommended!

Jiggler

Great app, great value and already made an impact on conversion. Mat has also been a great help to get it just right for my sites.

Thechocolatesociety

The app is incredible for us here at www.chocolate.co.uk and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Mat has been fantastic too - his customer service is second to none.

Edite Mode

5 STARS, I usually don t write review, but Mat did more than earned it. The app is Great, work Great. Mat Help me more than I could Ask for, with all my questions and needs, strongly recommended.

Kapp Studio

Within 24 hours of installing the app, support was amazing and had us up & running even with some minor tweaks. We are in the US so the wording on the banner needed to be a little different. It was no issue at all & easy to change. Service could not have been quicker either - we are 6 hours behind the support so in our afternoon, they responded in their night. Completely unexpected but shows their commitment to their customers and satisfaction. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hair4uonline

Update to my last review , great service would recommend this app

Mintapple

Awesome app. Mat was very quick to get in touch when we had a question regarding the placement of the app on our product pages & not only completed it quickly but helped blend it with our current theme. Thanks for that - Above and beyond