Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

"Want it Tomorrow? Order within 1 hr 27 mins" ~ Delivery Timer

Noola

Very helpful answering my questions instantly and sonfar so good with the implementation on my site! Thanks :)

Fitfood Nz

Awesome app! Order Deadline increased our conversion rate immediately and cut down on customer service time advising customers when they would receive their orders. The "Locations" feature is a superb addition. Easy to set up, excellent and fast support! Highly recommend!

Somewhatobsessed

Love this app! It's perfect, just what I was looking for after reading a neuropsychology book on how to influence sales online.

I chose Order Deadline because it's a lot more customisable than the other apps available. I stayed for the customer support - thanks, Mat + the Evil Egg team!

Eveincarcare

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Elite Athletic Gear

Awesome app! Just downloaded it and it looks great integrated into our shop. Matt answered every question we had within minutes. Thanks!

Check out the app live: www.eliteathleticgear.com

Unature

Great app, great help. Really help me a lot.

Asianswag

Easiest app to use in Shopify in terms of layout design and installation, ZERO coding required.

You can create product, collection or static lead times in a second with appealing pre-built wording or make your own wording

Excellent customer service. I needed +40 days lead time on some of my products and Mat created new options for me in secs. Email response was almost like chatting. If you need their help, contact them at enquiries@evilegg.co.uk

I recommend to all store owners.

Myku

Great app with amazing support, thanks Mat for help!

Annahair

Great app, looks great and works seamlessly with my theme. I like that I can choose to exclude some products from the countdown which take us longer time to prepare.

Nonetheless, the best thing about the app must be Mat, the developer. I had a question on using one of the features and he was quick to respond, sent me useful info with screenshots and even gave me tips and suggestions on how to get the best out of the app for our domestic and international orders.

This is undoubtedly one of my favourite apps and I recommend it to all fellow store owners.

Dont Blow The Illusion

Wonderful app - first of all, visually appealing - comes with four custom clock styles.

I am able to use it in two ways, to countdown to dispatch/delivery on items that ship daily, and to countdown to the dispatch/delivery of preorder items to encourage people to buy the products that are not yet in stock.

The developer did some wonderful custom work to make this all flow perfectly with our store -he was diligent and very clear in instructions on how to use the custom tools which ultimately sold me on the app and I will continue to implement it on my store!