Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

Estimated Delivery - Delivery Timer - Countdown - Best apps

Wtrmln Wtr

This is an amazing app, mimicking the feature on Amazon and it works well. And furthermore, the support I received from Matt was just amazing.

Subliblanks

This app is perfect, we had a little trouble setting it up with us having a custom theme. However support is top notch, i emailed and within minutes the developer replied back and resolved the slight issue at hand.

I again had further issues later on once our system went live and he was quick to respond and solve the issue. Its now working flawlessly and perfect.

Noola

Very helpful answering my questions instantly and sonfar so good with the implementation on my site! Thanks :)

Fitfood Nz

Awesome app! Order Deadline increased our conversion rate immediately and cut down on customer service time advising customers when they would receive their orders. The "Locations" feature is a superb addition. Easy to set up, excellent and fast support! Highly recommend!

Somewhatobsessed

Love this app! It's perfect, just what I was looking for after reading a neuropsychology book on how to influence sales online.

I chose Order Deadline because it's a lot more customisable than the other apps available. I stayed for the customer support - thanks, Mat + the Evil Egg team!

Eveincarcare

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Elite Athletic Gear

Awesome app! Just downloaded it and it looks great integrated into our shop. Matt answered every question we had within minutes. Thanks!

Check out the app live: www.eliteathleticgear.com

Unature

Great app, great help. Really help me a lot.

Asianswag

Easiest app to use in Shopify in terms of layout design and installation, ZERO coding required.

You can create product, collection or static lead times in a second with appealing pre-built wording or make your own wording

Excellent customer service. I needed +40 days lead time on some of my products and Mat created new options for me in secs. Email response was almost like chatting. If you need their help, contact them at enquiries@evilegg.co.uk

I recommend to all store owners.

Myku

Great app with amazing support, thanks Mat for help!