Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

APOLSINGAPORE

Excellent. Experience was smooth and reply was fast. Faced some issues and they helped to identify where the problem is and debug it.

May 7, 2021

Hey!! Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Folks and Stories

The app functions well without glitches, customer service is prompt and effective - I was able to customise quite a number of elements to suit the style of my website. It's been a great experience using this app for the past few months!

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! 🙇🏻 It was nice to help you with your queries and concerns.

Fromagerie du Château

Simple et fonctionnel, cette application m'a économiser des heures de travail. Chaque commande est maintenant avec une date de livraison m'évitant la saisie. Support technique vous réponds rapidement. C'est la seul application de gestion des dates de commande qui soit complète.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's nice to help you out with your queries!!

Events on a Lawn

This app is great! It's easy to install and user friendly, especially for someone like me who is not very technical. Initially I had some trouble getting in touch with someone for support due to the difference in time zones but one of their support executives, Manoj, personally reached out to me with a number of different ways to get ahold of him, even on weekends or evenings when he was no longer working. He was extremely patient and helped me troubleshoot my issues. I would highly recommend any app from Identixweb.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review! And thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. Really appreciated!!

Metro Myanmar

Great support. We reviewed all delivery apps, this is seems the most comprehensive and thorough. Will be using this app in our store

May 4, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Feel free to get back to us whenever you need help.

MonViso Water Store

Very good app with great features.. Customer support is even better. I would suggest this to everyone who needs date and time option for their orders.

Browniegod

Really good customer support! The order delivery has been very useful for my business and have had no problems :)

La Fleur

Very good app! Simple and easy to use. Received excellent support from the support team. Definitely recommending it!

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It's nice to help you out with your queries and concern!

Kao Basna

Very very happy with this app. Does everything I need it to for a fair price. They even added options that I needed, and help desk is always there when I need it. So, for now, a 5 star review, execellent!

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! Thanks for the awesome review!

die ALLEE

Great app and amazing customer support!! Fast and helpful live chat! I would highly recommend this app because it has all features i need!

April 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40