Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Cocktail Canaries

I just started using the APP. the support was amazing. helped me through everything! Manoj even helped me set it up on my site. great service!

April 2, 2021

Bill Bean Ltd

Wow, what an amazing app! Does exactly what was required, the price is very fair and the support is instant. Dont bother with other delivery date apps, this is the one to go for.

brillnate

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

Doorway Drop

Great support and easy to use. I would recommend it to people with businesses who do deliveries and need cut off times.

Dragonfly & Magnolia Sustainable Florist Peakhurst & Lugarno 2210

Being an online florist is always a pain regarding delivery. This app has been fantastic easy do it yourself , i can change times days cutoff times in all the best .I have tried other apps but this is top mark. Plus the online support guys are so quick and helpful. Very happy customer Dianna.

www.contemporarygarden.co.uk

We needed some support and we got the support we needed straight away. It was a super-fast response. Great support team! Thank you again!

beccybakes

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

StopWaste

Very easy to use, and If you have any doubt the customer support with the live chat works perfectly.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

TeaBubz

Very easy and clear to use. The Google calendar sync app works very well and helps a lot to my business. Their live chat is very helpful as well! You guys did great!

Bocoloco

Great support from Chandni who supported me to change the position of the calendar. And super useful app' for my store. Love it !