Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Doorway Drop

Great support and easy to use. I would recommend it to people with businesses who do deliveries and need cut off times.

Dragonfly & Magnolia Sustainable Florist Peakhurst & Lugarno 2210

Being an online florist is always a pain regarding delivery. This app has been fantastic easy do it yourself , i can change times days cutoff times in all the best .I have tried other apps but this is top mark. Plus the online support guys are so quick and helpful. Very happy customer Dianna.

www.contemporarygarden.co.uk

We needed some support and we got the support we needed straight away. It was a super-fast response. Great support team! Thank you again!

beccybakes

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

StopWaste

Very easy to use, and If you have any doubt the customer support with the live chat works perfectly.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

TeaBubz

Very easy and clear to use. The Google calendar sync app works very well and helps a lot to my business. Their live chat is very helpful as well! You guys did great!

Bocoloco

Great support from Chandni who supported me to change the position of the calendar. And super useful app' for my store. Love it !

Designs Cafe

Very neat app that fits nicely on the cart page and gives customers the ability to choose convenient delivery date times

デリバリー&テイクアウト 楽

This app is convenient. It was easy to set up and the support team was very helpful and quick to advise via the chat system. I recommend it because it's cheaper than other similar apps.

フラワーレメディ

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.