Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

woori.kfooddelivery

Great customer service! So fast and responsive. When i had a trouble to customise the location. They promptly fixed the issue. App works perfectly on my site.

Bakeri

Finally settled on Order Delivery after trying many other date and time app. The customer service was fast and responsive, and helped me to troubleshoot some initial issues with installation. Thumbs up!

Would be complete if the export function includes the phone and address. Waiting for that feature to be added in soon.

The Cupcake Queens

This app is doing what it says. This app allow to our customers choosing their delivery date and time and also help us to manage the orders by using their add delivery date and time as order tag. Customer support is totally awesome and their response is prompt in live chat.
Recommend this app!!!!!

TFXPH Flowers and Gift Shop

Support very responsive. Nice taking with, Im still setting up the apps trial version still goin. Cheers

Cakey Cakes

This is a very straightforward, simple to use app that has exactly what I was looking for to complete my website and launch.

Likes:
The user interface
The display calendar felt friendly and usable
I liked the option to have a drop down calendar
The support I received was very fast and reliable. They made sure even if something wasn’t working on my end that they would advise how I can change the code to change the location of the calendar.
Highly recommend this app.

PetitGerbeaud

I just activated this app. Everthing works fine. I need some help to settings and a live chat support made it quick and perfect. Lovely service. Thank You so much!

Rancho en Casa

Excellent customer support. The app serves the exact purpose our store needs for Delivery Dates. Adding the delivery date as a tag to our orders is a great feature which helps us with filtering orders.

Gary's Patisserie

I was still on trial before making a decision to stay with this app or going with a competitor's.

The only thing that bothered me was the app's alignment on my Debut theme. While everything was left-aligned, the app was center-aligned. I asked their support team if this could be done and it's possible. It was a quick and seamless process. When I noticed that the mobile version would actually be better center-aligned instead of left, they were able to achieve this result as well.

Props to the support team on helping me even if I wasn't a paying customer yet and did exactly what I was looking for as it required back-end changes.

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

The Garden Kitchen

Love how the customer service replies are so prompt! Been using this for a while now and so far it's been working great for us!

CakeArtelier

Although there are occasional new bugs appearing, for software it is unavoidable. However the support has always been very prompt and constantly upgrading itself. Good!

May 15, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.