Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Farida Floral

This app made my life SOOOO much easier. I was so happy to find it during Mother's Day which is the busiest and craziest time for us. This app literally saved so much time and headache for us. I'll be using it for as long as I have this Shopify store. Their customer service is also amazing, I needed to make minor changes and contacted the guru from the live chat. The person behind was very patient, understood my concerns and promised to make a change right away. Best app I've used for my online store yet.

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Legumes e outros Vícios

It is quite useful, but could have some automations to limit weekly sales. But I am very pleased. Thanks

Porto's Bake at Home

Excellent app for what it does, and absolutely fantastic customer service. Took a bit of time to understand what each setting did, but the developer more than made up for it with easily accessible help over chat. Very responsive, great!

SEEART_JAPAN

very good

They are kind and quick to answer.

I recommend it.

very good

They are kind and quick to answer.

I recommend it.

Auffie

Incredibly designed and a wonderful addition to the website. The app works perfectly and the support is on point. We're anticipating an immense boost in conversions. Looking forward to the following months!

Could not recommend this Order Delivery Date app more. If you're considering other options, you may want to disregard them.

Thanks again for the support on our project identixweb team. You guys and gals rock!

Misfits Box

Fantastic app! working as per we want. The support team is very quick in response and fixing the request. I had one customization request for this app and went to the support team for it. They had looked into it very quickly and did the work very fast.

SolDiMar

App with all fantastic feature. I searched a lots about this kind of app and finally I got Order Delivery Date. Service and Support is really great. I had some customization to the app and they made it perfect and same as I asked. It is very easy to use this app and manager order with no worries.

Highly Appreciated.

Ketogourmet

Very good application and unbeatable customer service. They solve any problem at the moment and they are very friendly. I recommend it to everyone.

The Little Market Bunch

use to use this app works very well with no problem, coming back again because it have new features, support replay within a flash try to work with what i need , try it out with 15 day trial can't go wrong.

神戸ビーフ館 - Kobe Beef Gallery

"It is one of the apps which exactly does what it shall do, it works perfectly.
We've got customers using this app.
But there is more. Great support. The support of this app is extraordinary customer friendly and fast.
We love to recommend this app and this company."