Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Groceries by umamill

Customer service is so great! They reply really quickly and simply to fix any issues or bugs. Thank you for supporting us always.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words man!🤩 We are always there to help you with your queries.

Feel free to shoot us an email or you can also book a demo from the app dashboard to get quick support.🤗

Food Channels Kitchen 桂花 · 八月

Great support and Quick response! Support team are helpful and willing to fix my problem. And also this app is really useful and great for my catering service. Recommended.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review buddy!😍 The support team is always available to help you with your questions. 😊

Happy scheduling!!✌

Fresh Sends

Customer service is so great and efficient! They work closely with you to make sure all of your needs are met within the app. Quick to fix any issues or bugs as well. We're big fans!

October 19, 2021

Woahh!!🤩 Thank you so much friend for writing such a nice review...You made our day🤗. We are always here to help you with your questions 😋

Just Cakes Bakeshop

This app has been really helpful and solving some problems we had with previous apps. The overall setup has been quite quick and easy fixes. Great customer service.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, my friend!!😍 Book the demo as well from the app dashboard to set up the app quickly.🤭 The support team is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

Baked Something Sweet

The app works amazingly and offers everything you need. When I had trouble setting it up they are always quick to help

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback buddy!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries...

Graze Everything

This is a great app, much better than some of the others that I've tried. And great customer service.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback buddy!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

Full Life Gourmet Bakery

I used the app before and help a lot, but know is over the top. One has to dedicate a bit of time to understand it and make it work. If not you can chat at night time with the help team and they are super. They help me solve all issues. A youtube channel step by step explaining how everything works will help. Chandni was the best

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words man!! Support is always there to resolve all your queries...🤗 We are so grateful for your words. 🥰

Chachu's At Home - Inner West

A Fantastic app - does everything I need and is so easy to use. Expert help from Manoj allowed me to get the maximum out of its capabilities.
Recommend this highly!

October 8, 2021

machlibazaar

The app works as intended and their support team was very helpful with the setup process and customizing it. Would definitely recommend the app.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Authentic Turkish Baklava

Amazing fast customer support! Always helpful. I have been using it for over one year now and never faced any issue...

September 27, 2021