Rezensionen (745)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. Mai 2024

We're using this app in order to be able to offer local delivery only to certain postal code areas. We were researching for a while trying different options to enable this, and this app was the answer.

Had one issue with an error when trying to enter some text in the settings in this app. I clicked the "Contact Support" button and got help in the chat immediately. Very happy with this app and their support.

F.Bache Pukk
Norwegen
11 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has provided the solution you were looking for to offer local delivery to specific postal code areas. We're glad that our support team could assist you promptly when you encountered an issue. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted that you're happy with both our app and support.

1. Juli 2024

Happy with the application, I requested to build an additional feature for my shipping option, the team did it fast for a good price. I am very happy with the result, thank you. I recommend the app.

Queen Of Brownies
Frankreich
5 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 9. Juli 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the application and that our team could quickly build the additional feature for your shipping option at a good price.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're glad you’re pleased with the result. We appreciate your recommendation!

29. April 2024

This app is perfect for what we want for our business and a quick call with manoj who was very helpful in helping us set the app up on our store. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Butchery Bocs
9 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app aligns perfectly with your business needs and that Manoj could assist you effectively during the setup process. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

20. Juni 2024

Great app, and super helpful customer service. Thanks Hemadri!

FINE & WILD
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you like the app and found our customer service helpful. We'll pass your thanks on to Hemadri. If you need anything else, we're here to help!

22. März 2024

I've been looking for software to be able to integrate the fresh edible flowers part of my business onto shopify. It was a niche need as I need customers to book it in advance, with a minimum of 48 hours notice, whereas all my other products can go out immediately.

I also wanted an option that allowed customers to book months in advance during the busy wedding season, so I can get things scheduled in, to be able to plan work days through my busy season accordingly. This product has allowed me to do exactly that.

I previously used a solution on WooCommerce which created so many issues, cost a fortune and has a lot of bugs because what I needed it to do was very precise and niche.

I'm glad to have found a solution on shopify that is much more powerful, has a lot of flexibility and is really easy to setup. Absolutely well worth the investment.

Aweside Farm
3 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with our software.

We're thrilled to hear that it has seamlessly integrated with your unique business needs, especially for scheduling advance bookings for your fresh edible flowers. It's great to know that our solution has provided the flexibility and power you were seeking, without the complications you faced previously.

We're committed to delivering a user-friendly platform that enhances your business operations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to have been a valuable investment for you.

Thank you for choosing our solution and for your high recommendation.

20. Mai 2024

Once up and running this app works well and the support team are really helpful. It looks nice on the online shopfront too.

Broughton Street Flowers
7 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that the app is working well for you and that you find our support team helpful. It's also great to know that it looks nice on your online shopfront.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out!

25. April 2024

great app and great service! their support team is A+! speedy, friendly and get the job done!

Fig Balloon Co.
Vereinigte Staaten
8 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

We're delighted to hear you're loving the app and our service! Thanks for the A+ rating for our support team - we aim for speedy and friendly assistance. If you ever need anything, we're here to help!

12. Mai 2024

This app has been instrumental in enabling us in fulfiling shipments hassle-free.

The administrative interface is user-friendly, and the support team is very responsive (shoutout to Mayank), providing timely solutions via live chat or email.

We highly recommend this app to all businesses that requires it.

Mmmm! Singapore
Singapur
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in making your shipments hassle-free. It's great to know that you find our administrative interface user-friendly and that Mayank and our support team have provided timely solutions to your inquiries. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support!

3. Juli 2024

Easy to use, great customer service. Overall a great app

Ming Yan
Singapur
5 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 9. Juli 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you find the app easy to use and that our customer service has met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our goal!

3. März 2024

This is the best app ever. Without it, my life would be a lot harder. Customers are able to pick the ship day or receiving day. This option on my website simplifies everything not only for me but also for the customer. Before we found this app, we spent a lot of time back and forth with the customers coordinating the shipped or receiving day. My only regret was not finding this app before. I highly recommend this app, especially if you are shipping a perishable item like we do it's very important that the customer is home to receive the package.

Reef Pro
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Hello, thank you for your amazing review and rating.
➝ We are thrilled to hear that our app has made your life easier and your customers happier.
➝ We are proud to offer a convenient and flexible solution for shipping and receiving perishable items.
➝ We appreciate your recommendation and your support as a loyal customer.
➝ We are always here to help you with any questions or issues. Thank you for choosing us.