Rezensionen (744)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Mai 2024

Sehr schnelles Support, und Team bereit flexibel zu sein.
Ich brauche eine neue Funktion, und die kann entgegenkommen.
Danke

Weiter zu Empfehlen

Brötli
Deutschland
3 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our support team and that we can respond flexibly to your needs. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

19. Februar 2024

Simple and effective - Support Service really helped me to set it up so it is customized to my stode

La maison des fleurs
Frankreich
10 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your kind words and positive feedback. 🥰😍
➝ We are glad 😌 to hear that you found our product simple and effective and that our support service helped customize it to your store.
➝ We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon. 🎊🥳

7. Februar 2024

Manoj, was so helpful, I felt lost with my Shopify account, in regards to shipping and pick up, but he really dialed in my website and i am stoked to launch my business now! Thank you again!!!

Black Label Meat
Vereinigte Staaten
9 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review. 🙇🏼‍♂️😍
➝ We're thrilled that Manoj was so helpful and helped you with your Shopify account, especially with shipping and pick-up.
➝ We're also excited that he dialed in your website and that you are stoked to launch your business now.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and gratitude, and we hope 🤞🏻🤞🏻 you have a successful business with our app and its features. 🙌🏻

Bearbeitet am 15. Februar 2024

Hemadri was very helpful in providing responses to the questions I had about pricing and use of the app. She clarified all the questions I had.

Ballooneers Online Store
Vereinigte Staaten
29 tage mit der App
22. Januar 2024

Great customer support! Being able to talk to a real person to ask my questions made such a difference and I am so appreciative of all the help Manoj provided.

Balloon Bar YQR
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

Thank you for your review.
➝ We're delighted that you received great customer support from our team and that you were able to talk to a real person to ask your questions.
➝ We're also grateful for your appreciation of Manoj's help.
➝ We value your feedback and your satisfaction, and we hope you enjoy using our app and its features.

9. Februar 2024

Excelente servicio tanto soporte y herramienta, me ha ayudado en configurar mi tienda con delivery tanto fecha, hora y condiciones según colección. Estoy satisfecho con el producto.

Excellent service both support and tool, it has helped me configure my store with delivery both date, time and conditions according to collection. I am satisfied with the product.

L'amour Perú
Peru
8 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

Thank you for your comment.
I'm glad to hear that our service and tool have been helpful for you to set up your store with delivery.
We hope 🤞🏻 you continue to enjoy our product and recommend us to your friends. Greetings!

27. Februar 2024

Recommended app, nice and responsive support team

Roselin Joyeros
Spanien
3 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation.

1. Februar 2024

Very good app, allows my bakery to accept in-store collections as well as specific item deliveries. It's great!

Ellie's Baking Goods
Vereinigtes Königreich
23 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review. 😍
We're delighted that you find our app very good and that it allows your bakery to accept in-store collections as well as specific item deliveries.
We appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction, and we hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🎊

12. Dezember 2023

Great app that does exactly what we need. We checked all the competitors and went with Stellar because they had the best functionality & design. Their support is also one of the best I've seen. Dev team helped us customize the app to do exactly what we needed. Highly reccomend to all local stores!

Nonna Lia
Kanada
5 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 28. Dezember 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that, Stellar Delivery & Pickup app meets your needs and stands out in functionality and design. It's great to know our support and dev team could assist in customizing the app to your requirements.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

30. November 2023

I am very suprised by how helpful the services provided. Was feeling anxious on how to operate the app but was quickly reassured with the available customer service. Quick responses no matter what time you reach out. Really appreciate the assistance in transitioning to using this delivery service. I have been served by Mayank and Manoj who have been very patient with my tech issue.

Jess Lemon
Australien
4 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 28. Dezember 2023

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience!
It's wonderful to know that our customer service, especially Mayank and Manoj, provided quick and helpful assistance, easing any anxiety about operating the app. We appreciate your kind words and are here to support you further.
If you have any more questions or tech issues, feel free to reach out.
Thank you for choosing our delivery & pickup App!