Order Delivery Date & Pickup

• 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
551件のレビュー
2023年2月6日

Very helpful, and very knowledgeable about the product. I will certainly deal with them again. Thank you!

DaliaCake
カナダ
2023年1月26日

We are extremely happy with this app, we have had a few issues at the beginning, but their amazing customer service fixed it straight away. They are available when needed and they always make sure their app is optimised for our website, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

My Favourite Baker
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2023年1月23日

Hemadri was my customer support agent and it was great, she helped me with everything i needed, amazing support. and the response time was also amazing.
Best support ever for real...
Thanks!

Fresh 2 Market
アプリの利用期間:1日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2023年1月23日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review, Sebastian! Our support team will be always there for your help. 😊

2023年1月19日

Super Support! App funktioniert. Kann ich empfehlen! Sehr gute Upgrades und gute Bedienbarkeit machen dieses Plugin für unseren Shop zu einem Muss.

Metzgerei Freyberger
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:6日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2023年1月23日

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for your review, Dirk! 😍😍

2023年1月16日

I installed this app for a trial period only but the features of this app are quite awesome for those who want to make custom Delivery dates and times for all specific products as well. In short, this is what I was looking for in my store. Easy to use or if you need any help the support team is available all the time. I worked with Manoj, he is very supportive he gave me a demo of each and every feature I asked for and also helped me with some important settings of the app.

7PQRS
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの利用期間:10日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2023年1月16日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review, Bilal! 😍😍 Our support team is always available to answer your questions and help you out with the feature explanation.

2023年1月9日

Great feature! Love being able to block days or add special shipping days! Easy to use and edit! Would recommend.

Roll This Way USA
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2023年1月16日

Thank you 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 very much for your review! 😍😍

2022年12月14日

AWESOME TEAM, grate response. They resolve the problem very quick and the app is working very fine. Highly Recomanded!

www.Cuptorescu.ro
ルーマニア
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2022年12月14日

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Andrei!!! 😍😍😍😍 Keep enjoying the app...

2022年12月13日

Very Happy with the prompt service, with Manoj. Solved my problem regarding, pickup locations and delivery.

mymoomba
インド
アプリの利用期間:3日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2022年12月13日

Thank you so much for your review, Samir! 😍

2022年12月7日

App is working great. It has a lot of flexibility. I had a little trouble setting it up, but a quick zoom meeting with the developer got it all resolved. I think the team is going to find this app very valuable for keeping us organized.

901 Promo + Burnin' Love Laser Engraving
アプリの利用期間:5日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2022年12月7日

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hayden!!!😍🥰

2022年12月6日

Manoj was completely knowledgeable and a 100% problem solver. I would recommend him to help us with all our issues.

Locale90 Neapolitan Pizza Market
アプリの利用期間:4日
Identixweb Private Limitedが返信しました 2022年12月7日

Yeah!! We are always up to help you with resolving your queries... 🥰🤗