Stellar Delivery Date & Pickup , 721件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年2月1日

Very good app, allows my bakery to accept in-store collections as well as specific item deliveries. It's great!

Ellie's Baking Goods
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:23日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月16日

Thank you for your review. 😍
We're delighted that you find our app very good and that it allows your bakery to accept in-store collections as well as specific item deliveries.
We appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction, and we hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🎊

編集日:2024年4月11日

Manoj was a big help with making some modifications to suit my needs. Looking forward to using this app more!

Another shout out to Hemadri for perfectly implementing the calendar to the modal cart for my theme. It just works flawlessly and looks very aesthetic...which doesn't happen often with apps on Shopify. Thanks guys!

Holy Duck Chili Oil Ltd
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Hello, thank you for your kind words.

We're delighted to hear that Manoj was able to assist you with the necessary modifications.

We're excited for you to continue exploring the app and making the most of its features. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

2024年2月19日

Simple and effective - Support Service really helped me to set it up so it is customized to my stode

La maison des fleurs
フランス
アプリの使用期間:10日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your kind words and positive feedback. 🥰😍
➝ We are glad 😌 to hear that you found our product simple and effective and that our support service helped customize it to your store.
➝ We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon. 🎊🥳

2024年2月9日

Excelente servicio tanto soporte y herramienta, me ha ayudado en configurar mi tienda con delivery tanto fecha, hora y condiciones según colección. Estoy satisfecho con el producto.

Excellent service both support and tool, it has helped me configure my store with delivery both date, time and conditions according to collection. I am satisfied with the product.

L'amour Perú
ペルー
アプリの使用期間:8日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月16日

Thank you for your comment.
I'm glad to hear that our service and tool have been helpful for you to set up your store with delivery.
We hope 🤞🏻 you continue to enjoy our product and recommend us to your friends. Greetings!

2024年2月7日

Manoj, was so helpful, I felt lost with my Shopify account, in regards to shipping and pick up, but he really dialed in my website and i am stoked to launch my business now! Thank you again!!!

Black Label Meat
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:9日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月16日

Thank you for your review. 🙇🏼‍♂️😍
➝ We're thrilled that Manoj was so helpful and helped you with your Shopify account, especially with shipping and pick-up.
➝ We're also excited that he dialed in your website and that you are stoked to launch your business now.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and gratitude, and we hope 🤞🏻🤞🏻 you have a successful business with our app and its features. 🙌🏻

2024年2月27日

Recommended app, nice and responsive support team

Roselin Joyeros
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:4日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation.

2024年1月18日

Good user experience. Easy step by step instructions by Manoj. Would recommend

Estúdyo
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:4日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review. 🥰😍
➝ We're happy that you had a good user experience with our app and that Manoj provided you with easy step by step instructions.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation of our app. 🙏🏻🙌🏻

2024年1月2日

I just installed this app and was working on navigating some of the preferences but ran into some issues. I submitted a ticket and Manoj was quick to respond and hopped on a call with me to walk me through some of the steps I was having trouble figuring out. His patience and quickness to help me resolve my issues was greatly appreciated. Thank you Manoj for your help!

Whattaboard
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:12日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review. 🥰😍
➝ We're glad 😁 that you installed our app and that you were working on navigating some of the preferences.
➝ We're also happy 😊 that Manoj 😎 was quick to respond and hopped on a call with you to walk you through some of the steps you were having trouble figuring out. 😎😁
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻 your feedback 🙇🏼‍♂️ and your gratitude for Manoj's patience and quickness to help you resolve your issues.
➝ We hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🎊🎉😊

2023年12月2日

Easy app, great service!

Yummiz
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use, and we appreciate your kind words about our service.
If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

2023年12月29日

I run an artisan bakery here in Brussels/Belgium and "Stellar Delivery & Pick-up" is basically the app that we needed to bring in more business from different sales channels. I got in touch with that team twice (big up Manoj) for 1:1's and they've been able to help me navigate all the features this app offers. We're delighted about all the options the app offers, as well as the personalized service. Kudos to the entire team.

Aube
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:9日

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your wonderful review. 🥰😍
➝ We're thrilled that you run an artisan bakery in Brussels/Belgium and that our app is exactly what you needed to bring in more business from different sales channels.
➝ We're also happy that you got in touch with our team and that they helped you navigate all the features our app offers.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your delight about all the options our app offers, as well as the personalized service.
➝ Kudos to you too for choosing our app and supporting our team.