Stellar Delivery Date & Pickup , 721件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年12月12日

Great app that does exactly what we need. We checked all the competitors and went with Stellar because they had the best functionality & design. Their support is also one of the best I've seen. Dev team helped us customize the app to do exactly what we needed. Highly reccomend to all local stores!

Nonna Lia
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:1日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that, Stellar Delivery & Pickup app meets your needs and stands out in functionality and design. It's great to know our support and dev team could assist in customizing the app to your requirements.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

2024年2月27日

Recommended app, nice and responsive support team

Roselin Joyeros
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:4日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2024年2月29日

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation.

編集日:2023年12月10日

Excellent, managed to resolve my issue, Mayank is great, the advisor is very patient.

Gourmet Shop Online Singapore
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that Mayank provided excellent support and patiently resolved your issue.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your feedback!

2023年12月15日

Great support! Very good application. Highly recommend!

Cupcake Factory Bremen
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thanks! Glad you love our app and appreciate the support. We appreciate the recommendation!

2023年11月23日

Highly customizable and excellent customer support, would definitely recommend for any ecommerce store owner.

Kaamastra
インド
アプリの使用期間:9日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月1日

Thank you 🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your review. 🥰😍
➝ We're delighted that you find our app highly customizable and that you received excellent customer support from our team. 😎
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻 your feedback and your recommendation of our app to any e-commerce store owner.
➝ We hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🎊🙌🏻

編集日:2024年1月15日

Because of Mayank, our inquiry got solved in minutes. Great customer service and well recommended app for online businesses

Freshness.ae
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年11月8日

Thank you for your review.
➝ We're delighted that you are using our app for your multiple stores and that Hemadri was very helpful and smart in fulfilling your queries.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your 10 stars rating for her.
➝ We hope you have a great experience using our app and its features.

2023年12月2日

Easy app, great service!

Yummiz
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use, and we appreciate your kind words about our service.
If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

2023年10月4日

I had a fantastic experience working with Hemadri! She was incredibly helpful and assisted me with all of my queries and questions. She even guided me through the process of replicating data in both of my stores. If you're looking to streamline your local delivery and shipping processes, I highly recommend using this app. And if you ever need support from Stellar, don't hesitate to choose Hemadri. She's a valuable resource and made my experience a smooth one.

Meat House Gourmet Butcher
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年10月10日

Thank you 🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your fantastic review. 😍😊
➝ We are so happy 😀 to hear that you had a great experience working with Hemadri. She is one of our best support agents and she always tries to provide helpful and friendly service to our customers. 😎😊
➝ We are glad 😌 that she assisted you with all of your queries and questions and guided you through the process of replicating data in both of your stores.
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻👏🏻 your feedback and your recommendation of our app. 🙌🏻🎊🙌🏻🎊

2023年10月26日

I would HIGHLY recommend this app. We are a Gifting company which means a lot of customisation and this app made the setup so easy and allowed us to tailor our shipping to meet the different needs of our customers.

Above my expectations were the support staff that were always super friendly and available to answer my many questions and to go above and beyond to help me with our customised setup. I really do appreciate their deep understanding and patience.

Thank you to everyone behind the development of this app and the support staff that provide an exceptional customer experience.

Little Gifties
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:7日
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年11月2日

You're very welcome. 🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️
➝ We're thrilled that you would highly recommend our app and that you found it easy and flexible to set up your shipping options.
➝ We're also grateful for your appreciation of our support staff, who are always ready to assist you with your customized setup and answer your questions.
➝ Thank you for your kind words and your exceptional feedback. We value your business and your satisfaction.

2023年9月21日

Manoj was a great help with all my needs, i really appreciate the support thats available for small business orders. Thanks!

Mann & Co Bakeshop
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Identixweb Limitedが返信しました 2023年9月26日

Thank you 🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your kind review. 😍🥰
We are so happy 😊 to hear that Manoj was a great help with all your needs. 😎😎
We appreciate 👏🏻 your support 🙇🏼‍♂️ and your recognition of our efforts. 🙌🏻🙌🏻