Recensies (738)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 13 december 2017

Nice app. Thank you for sorting out calendar appearance!

Trees2plants
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 5 april 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Bewerkt 27 mei 2020

Very happy with the app and support. The point that the date customer selects can be imported and synced with our OMS is really important to us. Great app that customers will appreciate, especially if you have a lot of gift orders!

New Yorker Bagels
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app

4 juli 2023

Excellent customer service. We had an urgent error with another app but this app fixed the issue right away!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック
Japan
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 6 juli 2023

Thank you 🙌🏻🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ so much for your kind words and positive review. 😍🥰🙌🏻
➝ I'm happy to hear that my app fixed your issue and met your expectations. I hope you enjoy using it and find it useful. 🎊🎊
➝ If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I appreciate your business and support. 😊🙇🏼‍♂️

4 december 2023

It's a great app that gives us great. Great customer service. Very helpful tech team and fast response time! Would highly recommend it!

Chef Banchan 셰프 반찬
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and appreciate our excellent customer service.
Our tech team is always here to help, and we're delighted that you experienced a fast response time. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

3 september 2019

This app allows me to close my store when I take a vacation or block off days where I have a conflict. It is just what I was looking for, and customer support has been very helpful!

Biscoche
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app

Bewerkt 7 september 2022

This app is really attentive to merchants' needs. Support is quick and polite. Fits Japanese stores as well.

WABARA online store
Japan
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app

Bewerkt 10 december 2020

Great app! Working as expected! We are using this app for several months and never feels any inconvenience with it. Our flower sales are getting more orders and we are happy to manage them with this wonderful app. The support team is also doing a great job! Happy to have this app on my website. Highly recommended :-)

Sunbow
Zwitserland
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app

9 februari 2021

Perfect and easy application! The support team is fast and efficient. Thanks, especially to chandni!

LA MAISON DES ROSES
Spanje
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 2 april 2021

26 juni 2023

Very impressed with the app and the super quick help and support . Great app to use for your website

Baking Maniac
Hongkong SAR van China
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Identixweb Limited heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🙇🏼‍♂️🥰
We're nice to hear that you're impressed with our app and found the help and support to be super quick. It's great to know that our app has been a valuable addition to your website. 😊
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you further! 👏🏻

Bewerkt 7 oktober 2020

We needed some support and we got the support we needed straight away. It was a super-fast response. Great support team! Thank you again!

www.contemporarygarden.co.uk