Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

inn-zero-waste

Working well so far, good functionality and they have very quick and helpful support who got a layout change done for me

The Gourmet Gift Company

Really excellent app. I needed some coding amending so that the delivery date would appear in our order confirmation emails & the help I received from the support team was fantastic.

Cariño al corazón

Very easy to set up. The calendar gives you the opportunity to see all your deliveries in a month slide It works as it says. Support is friendly to help.

www.todaysmenu.ca

Great app really intuitive. Good customer support. Helps to mange customers dates and times. Would be better on the checkout page to select a date.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
→ Our app works only on the product page or the full cart page. So I'm sorry that you didn't get from us you want.

Irving's Premium Foods

The app does what it says, but lacks an API. Aside from the API there are a few more features I would like to see, but we can live without them.

September 2, 2020

Hey, Thanks for your valuable feedback!

themellowyellow.com

I am using this app and its really simple and user friendly. Support is very quick , I really like this app.

Meat the Boss

I have tried several order delivery date app, this one is the easiest to use. The order will be automatically tagged with the delivery date and time which makes order retrieval by delivery date a lot easier. I like the feature of calendar view the most as it shows the big picture of the delivery schedule.
Customer support is amazing, thanks to the live chat wizard within the app, support is instantaneous within their working hour, guru are very helpful too.

Tasteandtell

Perfect for what we need in our store, plus the support is very attentive and responsive to our concerns.

We request for a additional feature in there app, and they did not hesitate to help us 100% very helpful

Gym Perfume

not comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatble

August 16, 2020

Hi there,
→ Sorry to hear that this app isn't comfortable for you.
→ May I know what we have missed in our app which isn't suitable for you and not comfortable for you?

Vi-meal

Great support from Chandni who supported me to change the position of the calendar. And super useful app' for my store. Love it !

August 16, 2020