Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Jason Fox Signature Corals

This App installed quickly and smoothly. It did exactly what I was looking for it to do. I had some questions for customer support and they responded immediately via chat and got me fixed up.

Ive tried out several other date pickers and many hours trying to design them and never could get them to work quit right until I came across this one.

Some of the features I liked about this one:
I really liked was that you can display the calendar already open without having to click a button. Ive messed with many others that dont allow that.

The fact that it installed so clean and easy was a plus as well.

Being able to customize what days are not available worked great and was easy.

I plan to recommend this one to all my clients! 5+++++ stars!

Munchies With Love

Doesn't work with a flyout cart.

Built the store entirely, and until the app is installed - they do not make it apparent.

What a waste of time.

August 7, 2020

Hi there, I hope you are well.
→ We already have mentioned in the app that it'll not work with the floating cart.
→ The app must be shown on the cart page of your website.
Do let me know if you have any further issues. I would be happy to assist you further in any case regarding the app.

folkloreculinary

the people are very talented and professional. they helped me to do what I needed for my store. the app is easy and convenient to work with. very good I recommend everybody to try !

SAINT CLAIR®

One of the best apps right now, simple, easy to use, clean, great customer support. 100% recommended

Farm2cart

Every single time I go to the app, I get presented with an ad for some other product this company sells. I can't find a way to dismiss that message once and for all, I have to dismiss it each time. I have to train my staff to do the same. Effectively making the app useless. I'm already paying for the app, but I still have to deal with ridiculous ads.

Response to the developer below: is it not better to give people an option to dismiss the ad in the first place, rather than waiting for someone to contact you? Does it need to appear every single time? We rely on Shopify for conducting our daily business, not all our staff is tech savvy. I hope you realize the amount of time that was wasted trying to guide each and every staffer beyond that ad.

July 31, 2020

Hi there, Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
→ You should contact us for this and we help you in that matter instead of writing the direct review without getting our support.
→ Anyway, we have removed the advertisement from the app so now it won't bother you anymore!
→ I agree with your concern that how this add consume your time for a look and teach to your staff about how to remove.
→ And I also admit that we should add a response to hide the ad from the app when click to close and not open again for some time period or anything else.
→ Please apologize us for the inconvenience you had! 🙏

vietnameseathome.com.au

Works like a charm! Support team is also very responsive and accommodating when it comes to requests.

Sepiring Padang

Just tried the application and the support's been really good. Fast response with helpful guidance!

Amour Éternelle Fleurs

Great customer service and easy to use this app! Response time is very quick and professional. I will highly reccommend this app!

Globy Gift

Been using the app for almost two years and it's been very useful. We deliver balloons and gifts, so date and time is very important information we need from each order. When needed to reach out, the support team has been very helpful.

Soldeli

Very helpful support and specially live chat was instant and efficient. Shipping date gap and cut off time option is useful.