Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

Designs Cafe

Very neat app that fits nicely on the cart page and gives customers the ability to choose convenient delivery date times

デリバリー&テイクアウト 楽

This app is convenient. It was easy to set up and the support team was very helpful and quick to advise via the chat system. I recommend it because it's cheaper than other similar apps.

フラワーレメディ

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.

PasteleriaMontesdeOca

Estoy probando el app, y por el momento la respuesta del servicio al cliente fue muy rápida y buena.
Vamos por buen camino

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Mikaela

The app works very good, you can personalize the calendar as much as you want, and the app support team is very helpful. I very much recommend it!

Pure Nectar

Amazing customer service! I needed to fix a few glitches on our website, but it was solved as soon as I contacted their support. I highly recommend this app especially for products and companies that serve fresh and highly perishable like ours.

809 Cakes & Treats

I had difficulty getting my calendar to block out hours during which my business is closed from counting as part of the order delivery days. My issue was fixed with the very patient guidance of the technical support staff who attended to me. Thank you Manoj

Shi Jian Hot Pot

quite easy to use! and good technical support. save a lot of time for our employees to process all the orders.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Frozen Gourmet

The App works really well. After downloading, it took only 5 minutes to set it up (and I'm not that technical) and there are lots of customisation options to make it blend with the site. I did contact the online support team for some additional colour changes and formatting. They also adapted the size and position of the calendar so that it fitted perfectly in our cart page. Works perfectly, very pleased that I selected this App..

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Groove Co - Shop.Click.Groove

So far a great experience. Customer support has been fantastic. We are happy to be working with such a dedicated team.