Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Dear Fleurs

this is exactly what i am looking for, I downloaded the apps and wanted to move the position of the app, and Manoj was able to assist me immediately (IMMEDIATELY). Most of the live chat nowaday is robot , or they would ask you to send an email. but i got response right away and they helped me installl the app! Woo... what a great service!

Lovs

Justo lo que estaba buscando :), Pagué a programadores para que lo hagan y no pudieron hacerlo, me pedían que tenga "shopify plus". al final esta app trabaja muy bien. El soporte es inmediato, me resolvieron el problema en minutos. gracias, estoy contento.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Barf King

I just launched my site and engaged this app. I face few major problem from the beginning, and the support basically fixed it on my behalf asap. So far I had engaged with few more app in shopify store, this app provide the best effort and speed support! And it help us so much work on not needing to call customer to arrange delivery date anymore! Highly satisfied.

Mazgro

I just started using the app, I have tried many before this, and Order Delivery Date seems to be the one that does not have glitches so far. However, there can be more features added, for example a zipcode validator. I wouldn't mind paying extra for it. Good Job guys!

Bites Charcuterie & Provisions

This app did not serve my business needs, but the customer service was excellent and very responsive!

Luxe Blooms

Very helpful app, has solved my delivery date issues and the guru responded instantly when I needed help moving the position of the calendar.

Veganlife UAE

Great app and great support! Managed to help us setup app setting quickly and efficiently. Replied to LIVE chat very quickly! Excellent App and impeccable customer service.

EATOO

Great app, all the features meets what we need and did what it said in the description. Highly recommended!

TimberDirectOtago

This app works really well, it has plenty of features and it is easy to use.

I contacted support about adding some features to the Google Calendar sync, the support person was very responsive and the features were added to the app within a couple of days.

The event created in my Google Calendar has all of the order details, the delivery address and order number. Everything that I needed.

I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a delivery date picker in their store.

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Very helpful customer service with fast responses. Perfect app for our website - add ons there if you need them which we did, so you can customize the app the way you need it.