Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Order delivery date | Delivery

WABARA online store

It is very easy to use.
Support is also prompt and polite.
He kindly responded to my misunderstanding.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

From 5 stars to 1 star - why? Their service is nonexistent. While my shop loses money because customers cant checkout due to their app. And these many issues is happening too many times. They will NEVER give you straight answer. So you just got to face these issues repeatedly and lose money when their app goes Ape Shit! Guys, i am still waiting. and i had enough of waiting for your "AWESOME" service as advertised.

Tpday 14/08 and i am still waiting for them to solve an issue - if you read the email replies they send, you will know how bad these guys are.. Shitty, Bad Performing App....please...

Maspes Piante e Fiori

A must-have application for every online store, clients have to be able to express prefers about delivery date. IdentixWeb are a great team, reliable and with a quick support response: they were able to help me set up at best their application in a couple of hour!

Stay Home Fresh

Firstly, the delivery time and date settings are excellent and really easy to set up. As a first time shopify user and website builder I was a bit worried and intimidated but with this app it made setting up my delivery business online a breeze.

Secondly, the customer service is second to none. I needed some help to send my logistics team information about the order, and the app guru was online and ready to go above and beyond. Really happy with the app and would highly recommend. I downloaded 4 or 5 apps before finding this one. This is head and shoulders above the other delivery time and date setting style apps.

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

PRADO MERCEARIA

I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.
I used this app to help customers to choose the delivery date.
Technical support works ok.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

VANIYE

1. Good and reactive support.
2. The app is working as it said.
3. However, the app use custom filed to record delivery time and delivery date. These fields are not standard fields. So other app cannot use the information to provide additional features (e.g. shipping cost calculation base on delivery date, or sending automatic rating emails after a delivery date, etc). So I might have to choose another app for my delivery schedule in order to integrate the data with other apps

Buttercream DC

That app has lots of easy features to configure and saved my lots of time to manage the delivery. The support person is really nice in response and do the job well.

Goedkoopisolatiemateriaal

I am using this app for my customers to select their preferred and make sure they get delivery dates for their purchased items. It helps me to get details in other order printer app and saved my time to manage the delivery. The support person behind this app was awesome.
I recommend this app to all.!

CoffeeAM

Great experience with that app and I got this app very easy to use. I got in touch with the support team for some changes, they have helped me at the same time.
Recommend to all shopify users!!!

japanmart.sg

Amazing app that does the job well, really easy to understand and use as well. A special mention to Manoj, for the super, prompt and patient support for some adjustments and advice for our store. Thanks very much Manoj and appreciate it lots!