Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

PaulTKL-Ecomm

I am pleasantly surprised at the ease of using this app. It is a very useful app. And customer service is very helpful.

Drips Bakery Café

An app that does what it says on the tin! And a super responsive support team made the installation a breeze! Would recommend this to friends!

Deva Gruppen

Awesome features. We can customize delivery date also. It also has addon app which will help to customize checkout page.

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Awesome support! Great job. Finally i solve my problem from this app. I tried others app which i needed order-date notification in my email, which i never succeeded. Brilliant costumer support, who helped me beyond.

Lollylicious.com.au

I have only just installed this app however i can highly recommend the customer support team. They answered my questions within minutes and were very helpful with installing and customizing the app to suit my needs. Very happy with this app so far. Have also added the product calendar which is great.

Zest Catering & Events

Ticks so many boxes and looks really professional. We are very excited about the upcoming updates - looks like it is only going to get better!

Julep

I have just uploaded the app - great service and support so far! I am looking forward to using it :)

The Flower Company

The app worked out great for me. Needed a cut off for same day without the timer picker and Order Delivery Date provided me with just the right thing.

Eat The Kiwi

I used this app to give my customers a choice between 2 delivery days. I was able to set a cut off day and time which was great!

I am also able to select specific days to blackout should there be a public holiday we are not delivering on.

I also liked that there is not a minimum number of orders that the app can process.

The original design of the calendar didn't suit our website. One of the Guru's helped quickly via the live chat. They gave a solution and helped to implement it.

So far so good!!

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Mabrook

It suits my needs and help track the delivery dates and gives my customers option to select when they would like to receieve their orders