Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

New Yorker Bagels

Very happy with the app and support. The point that the date customer selects can be imported and synced with our OMS is really important to us. Great app that customers will appreciate, especially if you have a lot of gift orders!

Sprinklr

Very useful app for us! Customer support was very responsive and quick to help out with any questions.

Holt Farm

Really helpful APP to add a delivery date feature. I'm using it from last 2 months now.
100% recommended!!

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review!

Minimal -Bean to Bar Chocolate- _ TOKYO

お届け日指定の機能が欲しくて使っています。チャットの問い合わせが、早くて的確で助かりました。

I'm using it because I want the ability to specify the delivery date.
The chat inquiry was fast and accurate and very helpful.

HORATII Lounge

Great app, full customizable and helpful support team. I recommend it to anyone looking for time and date picker. The Guru support, whether in emails or chat is amazing. Manoj helped me a lot and sorted out few issues i had. Mayank as well, I appreciate all the support the guru team has given us throughout this journey.

Sweet Sugar Fix

I'm on the free trial and so far liking it. It serves the purpose of what we need it for. What's even better is the tech support. Chandni was very helpful and patient. Went above and beyond to make sure my issues were solved. Quick turnaround time. Really cannot fault the service. Well done!

Jessie's Selection

thanks but I want to export tracking number .........................................................................................................................................................................

25Grams Bakery

Unfortunately we had to delete this app after trying to get it up and running. Customer support was good. But the App only allowed date and time picker to appear on the cart page. We needed it for the product pages. The add on app that cust supp recommended was in JSON format and screwed up our order summary pages (additional details - which was supposed to list delivery date and time). Since there was no way around it.. we uninstalled it. Hope you can fix it as it sounded really promising when we decided to install it.

Hill House Farm

Really useful little app - it's made adding delivery dates and time really easy. Thanks Manoj for you helpful advice!

woori.kfooddelivery

Great customer service! So fast and responsive. When i had a trouble to customise the location. They promptly fixed the issue. App works perfectly on my site.