Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

The Doorstep Grocers

Good app that allows customers to select a delivery date and very fast and helpful assistance in the chat!

Horta do Amigo

Exactly what I was looking for!
A couple bugs with the shipping price addon but the staff is very quick to solve them and very friendly! Best costumer support so far for me!

Shiny Mart

This app has all the features which I required. Also, the customer service is awesome. They replied to me within a minute after requesting a chat from their live chat support.

Mustcake

Such a great app which has per-product basis that I have been looking for. Not to mention that support team is AWESOME, they deal with your help and needs promptly, able to amend some of the changes that I requested. REALLY HELPFUL and definitely value for money. Thanks Manoj Guru for all the kind assistance.

Hatfield's Flower and Home Mercantile

I've been using this app for some months. I'm not into reviewing products I purchase but this time I want to make an exception as I am so satisfied with this app that I appreciate the work behind it every time I use it. Everything works perfectly for me and when it didn't, the support service was extremely helpful. Fully satisfied.

Sake no Wa Online

The customer should NOT be able to proceed without selecting the delivery date, but sometimes the customer can proceed without it.(Like once in 10 times) I asked to fix this bug many times but there have been no response at all. The app has bug and poor customer service. There are so many options like this app so we should switch to other apps.

February 25, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review!
We believe to give our service to our customers as much and as soon as possible! :-)

Flourish by Charlene

This app does everything I need, and it works like a charm! I really recommend you to try it! The main part I like most about this app is support. The team has responded to me immediately.

Love Yourself

Honestly this app was everything I dreamed of. It was easily implemented and I had a few bespoke tweaks needed and the support team were very helpful and efficient in getting this done. Awesome job - thanks guys
Love Yourself x
www.loveyourself.co.uk

churchillgowns

The team helped install a trial version of one of their plug ins so I could test it out even though this wasn't normally an option. Really great service! And the app integrates well with other shipping apps, as it uses product tags for the delivery dates, which was very important for us. Highly recommend

The Village Butchers

good app works well for our site and superb support very quick helpful and effective. very important