Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Osteposten

Very good support department. I had a problem and it was fixed within 48 hours after giving them access. Thank you !

August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Soooo Stuphed

lei g. deserves a raise!!!!!!! she was soooo amazing!!!!!! she was very helpful and polite great job

Spring Wish

Installed this app and it is a complete surprise. Not only it works great as I want it, it has more features that I never thought before. It is also very easy to use and has some add-ons which are very useful too. The most features I like are the Order list in Calendar style, and various type of limiting the order. Last but not least the Customer Support (Chandni) is the greatest, very fast respond, very knowledgeable and patiently answer my thousand of questions. Great Jobs Identixweb. For a feedback, I would like the Shipping Price add-on to be able to import a shipping price list based on shipping postcode that we can import into it.

August 31, 2021

Woahhhhh!!!!!!! Thank you very much for such a detailed review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

Citrisoul

Excelente servicio de atención y resolución de dudas en la instalación. Gracias Chandni por tu rapidez y ayuda para implementarlo en nuestra web.

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 Support team is always available to help you with your queries! 🙌🏻😊 😊

The Tipsy Tapster

AWESOME! It does exactly what i want! THANK YOU - ive had so many issues with customers not being able to see their delivery date on their confirmation emails but they can now! woo hoo!

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback my friend! 😊

VCOM LIVING

Thank you support staff for the prompt replies. This app has several add ons, one of them allows configuration for delivery to be applied to certain products (although need pay a bit extra) but all's good and will be using this app :)

August 19, 2021

The Durian Law

Support staff was great and really helpful! prompt replies as well :) App is also great to use and solves issues of having different products and different delivery dates.

August 19, 2021

Sweet Splits

This app is fantastic! Really works for what we have intended. We contacted support to get some help and they were super efficient. Thanks you Manoj for your help.

August 16, 2021

Chachus At Home

The app worked really well for my needs. There were some elements where I required guidance as my requirements were very specific - in these instances the support I received was excellent. Very quick response and very helpful indeed.

August 16, 2021

Sweet Cakes By Katy

Very helpful support team that always reply very fast and fix the problem. App works great as well for customers to book a time and date for the delivery!

August 13, 2021