Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

CakeArtelier

Although there are occasional new bugs appearing, for software it is unavoidable. However the support has always been very prompt and constantly upgrading itself. Good!

May 15, 2020

The Glass House Flowers

Very flexible app. Support is great! Everything we need for delivery date/time options we can offer to our users.

Fufurufas

This app sings me !!!!
They have helped me at all times, I really recommend it is easy to use and any questions you have, they solve it !!!
It is the second time I use it for a store

クラシワインズオンラインストア

A very good app and a very good value for money. Needed so me additional support for some minor change and they were fast to help me. Excellent support service. Definetely would recommend it.

Excellent Florists

It is a great app, I was searching for a lo time a good app for calendar and it helps me a lot on my web site. And the support on the chat helped me a lot.

Würsteria11

It's a good app and value for money. They provide me great support at everything I needed. Highly recommend

May 9, 2020

Hi Alex, Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Quinn's Bakery

Quick and easy to use delivery date picker! (The order page filter option really helped me a lot as compared to the old date picker app I use) and support staff is really great. Had a few questions and they instantly fixed the problem in less than 5 mins :)

May 8, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. :)

Sushi Bi

this app is exactly what I was looking for. it enabled me to provide options for customers to choose their preferred date for deliveries . most important, the support from the staff is fantastic. very helpful, instant problem solving. great Job.

Smitten Ice Cream

I used this app because a customer picking a delivery date was very important since my product is largely for gifting. I had an issue with making the delivery date required before checkout and the support chat was able to solve the problem quickly. The support staff is always quick to respond which I really appreciate.

Deli In The City

I'm currently on trial mode and having some issues in configuration since I'm not using the default shopify theme. Good thing that the support (Chandni) is very pro-active in helping me with my issues and the resolution is very fast.