Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Bestfood

This app is great for this platform. I am using this app while a long time and it helps me to increase order and grow my business.

The support team is awesome, they are always ready to answer your queries about their products and fixing the issue.

Highly recommended!!!!! Great work by Identixweb team............

Biohax Australia

Minimum delivery interval and cut-off time option fulfilled my needs, and I changed my opinion to a 5-star rating! The app works fine in my opinion, and I can tell out of an experience that the support team works very fast in solving issues and reply.
Awesome!!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

tried several other delivery date app and found this to be the best to date. the UI makes changing the settings and collecting data easier compared to those i tested.
it did have an issue i ran into: the calendar view was too large for my screen. reached out to support, they looked it up and came back with a fix. definitely the folks i want on my store.

TEESTERIA

One of the most valuable Apps that I'm using. I'm able to use it by managing my orders and cut-off time feature is awesome!
Very helpful.
Excellent customer support!

Glazed New Zealand

I have this app to provide cut-off days for delivery. I've tried on three different browsers, I've cleared the cache and am now on a second computer trying to make the delivery dates I've chosen blocked off (so people can't order on those days). I'm giving this app 1 star because I don't think I should have to ask for technical help when clearly the app has issues. I've selected the dates, clicked save, and then when I refresh or head over to the front end, the dates are not blocked off. Now I will contact support but of course this is inconvenient for my business and takes time out of my day. An app either works or it doesn't and this one doesn't work for me.

April 11, 2019

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this.

There are 1000+ active users are using our app and no one has occurred this type of issue yet. I request you to get in touch with us by emailing us or through live chat we had in our app. We'll check it into your website make this app working as it can.

Best Regards

SESSION

Very good service with IdentixWeb awesome team! I'll recommend your app for others.
Keep up the great work.

Detox Company

Great app. very happy with it and customer service helped me fix a problem in seconds................

Apparelholic

We've got customers using shopify, our job is to install, setup and administrate their store. Sometimes we need really quick solutions to satisfy our customer's needs, so we have got to use third party extensions and therefore we are used to collaborate with external developers. The support of app developer is extraordinary customer friendly and fast.

We love to recommend this extension and this company."

Prime Harvest by PH RISE Inc.

Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.
Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 3 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Bielefeld hat Durst

I love this app. Functionalities of this app is awesome. Support is so frequent and always got prompt replies.

I always recommended to use this app.