Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

SUSHI+ DEMAE

簡単に配達日のフォームを追加することができました。普段Googleカレンダーで予定を管理しているのですが、アドオンを追加することで予定の一元管理をすることができるようになりました。サポートも丁寧なのでオススメです。

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review!

Buttery and Co

Really helpful app. Customer support was fast and was able to solve my issues right away within minutes.

Taiping Bao Singapore

App is simple and does what it says it does. The support team is very responsive and troubleshoots issues quickly.

Whisking Bakery

I had an issue with the download of the calendar for consumers. It was frustrating at first because customers ended up not choosing the delivery date.

Wrote in to them and they fixed it within a day.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

SK Homemade Cakes

1.Not user friendly because never think on the merchant side.
2.Slow loading speed = miss out the calendar on the end-user side
3.Support was not great = because the guru cannot even locate where to put the coding although saying auto-installation is included maybe for some theme and not for all. At the end I put the code in myself because I check back the theme coding where infinite option put the coding in my theme.

The app is very slow in loading and you might even miss out if you too fast while your internet sheep is average/slow, Even on a fast internet still loading slow.

When you use product page calendar and have different rules for different product and if you have over 100 or you will be in major headache as you need to go through 1 by 1 to set the rules.

Everything is an add on $$$, the free trial should give merchant access to everything not only certain thing. Once you want to test product page calendar and you will be charges to test it out

June 5, 2020

Hi there, I hope you are well.
Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
→ I would like to know you that the app is loading after the page load so it depends on your page load speed how it's loading faster.
→ I agree with your concern that our app support team hasn't able to find the place to paste the shortcode. I have walked through the chat you had with our agent and found that you were using a custom template for your products and the agent has been asked you to check from your end he had a hard time finding the place for adding the code.
→ Normally, if you are using a custom template for your website so may take a time to find the place as the agents are much friendly/known with the theme's original/actual codes.
→ Many shopify users/merchants are using this app and they are very happy with the feature we added in the app and be always open for app improvement and suggestions.

2U Grocer AU

Was working fine but then stopped. Can load or not load for end users depending on the day, hour or minute and if my 6 year old daughter got out the right or left side of her bed. Contacted support twice to see if they could help and no response. Hoping this crap review will entice a response.

June 2, 2020

Hello there, I hope you are doing well.
Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app!
I have investigated further on your concern and found the emails you sent to us. Also, I have found that we had replied to both emails within 24 hours as we promise to reply when we get your request in our email.
See the below screenshot of the reply:
- Here is your first email on 18th of March, 2020
- Second email on the 28th of May, 2020.
→ Please let me know about the exact issue your are fading with the app and our team will assist you to resolve it.

Bloemenpaleis Verhagen

Ik vindt het een geweldige app zeker aan te raden voor online webshops die klanten op een bepaalde datum moeten leveren
De service vindt ik top snelle reactie en hulp
Heel erg bedanktIk had een probleem dat de klant de kalender kon omzeilen Dit was met 2 minuten op gelost door de helpdesk
De service vindt ik top snelle reactie en hulp
Heel erg bedankt

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about the app.

SORELLA CAFE

I used this app as add on to detail the delivery date and time slot i needed for my web order. It is a pleasant support chat online with Manoj who guided and support me... The configurations are user friendly. Keep up the good work.

ACTIVE JUICES

The app is great and the customer support is even better! Manoj & Chandini helped me with installing the calendar onto my site and was even able to help me with making my calendar a required field that customers have to fill in before proceeding to checkout!! Excellent, speedy customer service, 100% recommend! Thanks Manoj & Chandini !

THE TOP LAND GIFT STORE

kindly responded for long time since this morning. Also he supported me remotely.
The problem was solved successfully.