Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Puppy Parties NYC

Every customer concerns about products shipping time and date, this app make a customer easy to check delivery date and confidence to buy and get on date products. Great experience with the support team.

Thank you for this wonderful app.

Gloritee

Great app!!! I have installed this app to check whether it works well or not as per my requirements and yeah, this is a great app having all the functionalities which I wanted for better Order Delivery to my customers.
Great Support as well. I went to their support team via live chat they provided in the app for a small issue I was experienced with. They replied to me immediately and as well as solved it within a few hours.
Fantastic app and support!!!!!!

Littleclosetsg

We still continue to use this app for our store because this app is very helpful. In starting we had some issue but the technical support team was very prompt to answer and solve the issues.
Very satisfied with this app! Highly recommended........

Three Bowls Bakery

The next best thing about finding a great Shopify app is finding an app with AWESOME support. We’re using this app so users can pick the delivery date and time they want their product.
It’s great. I had an issue in showing date & time details on order detail page but the support was prompt, friendly and helpful. They resolved my issue!

PENTICTON

I used this app to help us manage the order delivery schedule and available dates. I really like the interface and very easy to use.

Did come across a problem for which 2 calendars were displayed on the checkout page. The problem was quickly solved via chat service. The customer service is awesome. thank you.

Bestfood

This app is great for this platform. I am using this app while a long time and it helps me to increase order and grow my business.

The support team is awesome, they are always ready to answer your queries about their products and fixing the issue.

Highly recommended!!!!! Great work by Identixweb team............

Biohax Australia

Minimum delivery interval and cut-off time option fulfilled my needs, and I changed my opinion to a 5-star rating! The app works fine in my opinion, and I can tell out of an experience that the support team works very fast in solving issues and reply.
Awesome!!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

tried several other delivery date app and found this to be the best to date. the UI makes changing the settings and collecting data easier compared to those i tested.
it did have an issue i ran into: the calendar view was too large for my screen. reached out to support, they looked it up and came back with a fix. definitely the folks i want on my store.

TEESTERIA

One of the most valuable Apps that I'm using. I'm able to use it by managing my orders and cut-off time feature is awesome!
Very helpful.
Excellent customer support!

Glazed New Zealand

I have this app to provide cut-off days for delivery. I've tried on three different browsers, I've cleared the cache and am now on a second computer trying to make the delivery dates I've chosen blocked off (so people can't order on those days). I'm giving this app 1 star because I don't think I should have to ask for technical help when clearly the app has issues. I've selected the dates, clicked save, and then when I refresh or head over to the front end, the dates are not blocked off. Now I will contact support but of course this is inconvenient for my business and takes time out of my day. An app either works or it doesn't and this one doesn't work for me.

April 11, 2019

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this.

There are 1000+ active users are using our app and no one has occurred this type of issue yet. I request you to get in touch with us by emailing us or through live chat we had in our app. We'll check it into your website make this app working as it can.

Best Regards