Order Delivery Date

Delivery Date, in Store Pickup & Local Delivery, shipping rate

$14.99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Delivery Date Picker for Shipping, Store Pickup, Local Delivery

Apparelholic

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've got customers using shopify, our job is to install, setup and administrate their store. Sometimes we need really quick solutions to satisfy our customer's needs, so we have got to use third party extensions and therefore we are used to collaborate with external developers. The support of app developer is extraordinary customer friendly and fast.

We love to recommend this extension and this company."

April 5, 2021

Prime Harvest by PH RISE Inc.

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.
Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 3 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Bielefeld hat Durst

Location Germany

I love this app. Functionalities of this app is awesome. Support is so frequent and always got prompt replies.

I always recommended to use this app.

Petit Paris

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to install and configure, with all required options (like setting holidays and weekends) included. The developers support is great as well. Totally recommended!

World Wide Corals

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App works great. Coded very well so it loads quick at cart page, nice designed back-end interface, and detailed settings. Happy ShopifyPlus customer.

Bang Breakfast

Location Netherlands

Nice app! Give you many functionalities. It is easy to set delivery times for your orders and track them at the same time.

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 4 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Fineflora Flowers

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Hello - the customisation colours on the calendar have stopped displaying correctly - pls fix - also the time cut-off does not work correctly,

Hi there,

I hope your issue has been resolved and the app is working well now. Please let us know if there is an issue.

We would be expecting more love from you by increasing the start rating.

El Rey del Callo

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Mobile version is simple terrible! What happened with mobile first?

Desktop view is OK, could be better.....

April 11, 2019

Yes, now our app is mobile friendly too. Please check it and let me know if the issue still hangs on there. If so please send us a screenshot where it looks terrible in mobile?

Eat FRESH HK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Support chat was absolutely fast and efficient in solving my issue. I like that is a real person in real time. thank you!

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Location Mexico

Since I installed Order Delivery Date on my store, I realize that the order abandon rate has significantly reduced. Amazing. I'll recommend your app for others.