Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Order delivery | Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date

Proper Pasty Company

Excellent App and Excellent customer service! Highly recommended, Manoj assisted with setting things up in minutes!

June 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback........🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Support is always available to help you with your concerns!!!🙌🏽✌🏼✌🏼

Maison Verot

Super helpful, this app is a must have! It helps providing a great service to our costumers and allows us to have a better internal logistic!
Customer service is great, they take the time to help you and even go in your code if you need it. I highly recommend this app!

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!!!🙏 Keep scheduling your orders with Order Delivery Date and increase your sales.....😍😁😁

Tablescape Restaurant & Bar

It solves all the scheduling problems and allows my customers to order weeks in advance! This saves man hours and prevent loss of revenue.

June 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review......❤️Keep delivering with Order Delivery Date and Schedule your future orders!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😊

Jon & Vinny's

App works very well. We also reached out to the team re: accessibility issues and they fixed them very promptly. Manoj was a pleasure to work with, extremely responsive and informative. Highly recommend!

June 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback......❤️😊 Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!!!!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😋

Anne Freret

The application works well, the features are quite easy to set up. But above all, the technical support is very good. They are super responsive and are able to tweak whether it's the site or the app to make it work just fine. Thank you again to support for their help and responsiveness. I recommend.

June 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback......❤️😊 Our support members are always available to help you with your queries!!!!!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😋

alstoz

Used this app to show indicative dates and shipping prices to my customers. Does a great job including the time to expect the delivery if you want to configure that option. Great customer support and quick turn around.

May 31, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback of the app and service my friend.....❤️...... It was nice talking to you!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻

The Little market Plants

great app to use we use on 2 of our sites, is a bit hard to set up but the support will help you till all the problem is fixed, try it can't go wrong !!!

May 27, 2021

Hey James!! Thank you very much for the review.....❤️..... Yeah, support members are always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻

Rancher's Prime

Customer service is outstanding! Love the app so far!! Thank you, Manoj for the amazing support!! Strongly recommend!

May 26, 2021

Miss Flores Bolivia

Really good app, the suport service is really fast and helpfull. I recommend a lot to use this app, I use this app for my flower shop.

May 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback my friend....🙌🏻🙌🏻 🙌🏻Keep delivering your flowers and grow more sales with scheduled delivery date❤️

Slice Cakes

Had a little niggle setting up, but the customer care was incredible, all sorted and very happy.
Looking forward to using it in my store

May 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy!!❤️ It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns......🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻