Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Farm2cart

Every single time I go to the app, I get presented with an ad for some other product this company sells. I can't find a way to dismiss that message once and for all, I have to dismiss it each time. I have to train my staff to do the same. Effectively making the app useless. I'm already paying for the app, but I still have to deal with ridiculous ads.

Response to the developer below: is it not better to give people an option to dismiss the ad in the first place, rather than waiting for someone to contact you? Does it need to appear every single time? We rely on Shopify for conducting our daily business, not all our staff is tech savvy. I hope you realize the amount of time that was wasted trying to guide each and every staffer beyond that ad.

July 31, 2020

Hi there, Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
→ You should contact us for this and we help you in that matter instead of writing the direct review without getting our support.
→ Anyway, we have removed the advertisement from the app so now it won't bother you anymore!
→ I agree with your concern that how this add consume your time for a look and teach to your staff about how to remove.
→ And I also admit that we should add a response to hide the ad from the app when click to close and not open again for some time period or anything else.
→ Please apologize us for the inconvenience you had! 🙏

SK Homemade Cakes

1.Not user friendly because never think on the merchant side.
2.Slow loading speed = miss out the calendar on the end-user side
3.Support was not great = because the guru cannot even locate where to put the coding although saying auto-installation is included maybe for some theme and not for all. At the end I put the code in myself because I check back the theme coding where infinite option put the coding in my theme.

The app is very slow in loading and you might even miss out if you too fast while your internet sheep is average/slow, Even on a fast internet still loading slow.

When you use product page calendar and have different rules for different product and if you have over 100 or you will be in major headache as you need to go through 1 by 1 to set the rules.

Everything is an add on $$$, the free trial should give merchant access to everything not only certain thing. Once you want to test product page calendar and you will be charges to test it out

June 5, 2020

Hi there, I hope you are well.
→ I would like to know you that the app is loading after the page load so it depends on your page load speed how it's loading faster.
→ I agree with your concern that our app support team hasn't able to find the place to paste the shortcode. I have walked through the chat you had with our agent and found that you were using a custom template for your products and the agent has been asked you to check from your end he had a hard time finding the place for adding the code.
→ Normally, if you are using a custom template for your website so may take a time to find the place as the agents are much friendly/known with the theme's original/actual codes.
→ Many shopify users/merchants are using this app and they are very happy with the feature we added in the app and be always open for app improvement and suggestions.

2U Grocer AU

Was working fine but then stopped. Can load or not load for end users depending on the day, hour or minute and if my 6 year old daughter got out the right or left side of her bed. Contacted support twice to see if they could help and no response. Hoping this crap review will entice a response.

June 2, 2020

Hello there, I hope you are doing well.
Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app!
I have investigated further on your concern and found the emails you sent to us. Also, I have found that we had replied to both emails within 24 hours as we promise to reply when we get your request in our email.
See the below screenshot of the reply:
- Here is your first email on 18th of March, 2020
- Second email on the 28th of May, 2020.
→ Please let me know about the exact issue your are fading with the app and our team will assist you to resolve it.

25Grams Bakery

Unfortunately we had to delete this app after trying to get it up and running. Customer support was good. But the App only allowed date and time picker to appear on the cart page. We needed it for the product pages. The add on app that cust supp recommended was in JSON format and screwed up our order summary pages (additional details - which was supposed to list delivery date and time). Since there was no way around it.. we uninstalled it. Hope you can fix it as it sounded really promising when we decided to install it.

The Homemade Brownie Company

The concept of the app is very good but one of the main features (delivery cut-off) doesn't work and support is technically weak. The delivery cut-off feature doesn't handle non-working days and the logic around that creates some bizarre outcomes (for example, as you progress through the weekend EARLIER delivery dates become available!!!). Support are responsive but don't try to resolve the issue properly, instead they just attempt trial and error patches. These either don't work for more than a day or sometimes even make things worse. I have exchanged almost 40 e-mails with support but have finally given up with them. It's a real shame as the app could be great and the issue would only require some very basic tweaks to the logic to correct.

April 20, 2020

Hi Adam, we are extremely sorry for your bad experience with the app. Well, our app developer has made it well working for all other customers and all of them who have issues with this (cut-off) feature, all have been got it working fine. It's not possible every time for you to work the feature as per your logic because every business has different requirements. I know that you have a conversation with us via an email for a long time and we tried to make that feature working as per your need.
In the last fix, we almost achieved your requirement and have been got success almost. But I still don't understand where you stuck.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback and I really appreciate you for your words.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

From 5 stars to 1 star - why? Their service is nonexistent. While my shop loses money because customers cant checkout due to their app. And these many issues is happening too many times. They will NEVER give you straight answer. So you just got to face these issues repeatedly and lose money when their app goes Ape Shit! Guys, i am still waiting. and i had enough of waiting for your "AWESOME" service as advertised.

Glazed New Zealand

I have this app to provide cut-off days for delivery. I've tried on three different browsers, I've cleared the cache and am now on a second computer trying to make the delivery dates I've chosen blocked off (so people can't order on those days). I'm giving this app 1 star because I don't think I should have to ask for technical help when clearly the app has issues. I've selected the dates, clicked save, and then when I refresh or head over to the front end, the dates are not blocked off. Now I will contact support but of course this is inconvenient for my business and takes time out of my day. An app either works or it doesn't and this one doesn't work for me.

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this.

There are 1000+ active users are using our app and no one has occurred this type of issue yet. I request you to get in touch with us by emailing us or through live chat we had in our app. We'll check it into your website make this app working as it can.

Best Regards

El Rey del Callo

Mobile version is simple terrible! What happened with mobile first?

Desktop view is OK, could be better.....

April 11, 2019

Yes, now our app is mobile friendly too. Please check it and let me know if the issue still hangs on there. If so please send us a screenshot where it looks terrible in mobile?

Fineflora Flowers

Hi - Cut-off time does not work unless we "Enable delivery time in order to use Cut-off time, Time slots" We don't need time slots - the additional Delivery Method under calendar adds another unnecessary step/level of complication so cannot use. Simply need the calander to remove unavailable delivery date once cut-off time passed. Please advise,

Hi,

The Cut-Off time works according to the time slot. So when time slot is available for delivery from admin, the functionality will check for Cut-Off time and disable the date after if the time is passed away.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Petaloom

I don't know why this app has so many positive reviews. It has extremely long load times (5 seconds after my page loaded, it still hadn't loaded) - which looked like the result of spaghetti code. Their answer to load times: sorry, that's the way it is. But. more importantly, when I had an issue in which my orders no longer were recording the delivery date on the back end, I emailed them multiple times and didn't get help. The first time they said it wasn't their app because I had applied a style to make it a different color, and then when I emailed them again showing that it was in fact their app, they just stopped communicating. Poor product and poor service.

Hi Pataloom,

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you had with our app. Please try our Live Chat for a quick response if you don't get any response from the email. We also had tried to get in touch with you by sending an email about the review you write for this app but unfortunately, didn't get any response from your end.

Sometimes, we miss the emails after the weekend due to a high volume of emails from other apps too. We would more than happy to assist you!

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,