Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Local delivery | Store pickup | Order delivery date | Delivery

Zing Vibes

This app doesn't have a free plan. The installation plan is $14.99 with a trial for 21 days and then to use any of their services you will have to add their addons which can add up to $40 more or less. Hope you update your information and save us time.

May 25, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well.....
→ We have a free plan available in the app which we offer as a free trial in the app.
→ The app's base price is showing on the app listing page and that price is for the basic features of the app.
→ Yeah, you have to pay more for the additional features you want to use from the app on your website and you have to pay for the extra feature only not for all add-on you install in the app.
→ Our app description page is clear as it should but I admit that we haven't mentioned the pricing of our additional feature add-ons here because shopify doesn't allow to add pricing plans for the app add-ons.

Every

unreliable and worst customer service ever! Cannot recommend, no reply to emails, no help on the phone and livechat is ghosting me

February 13, 2021

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience.
I have checked your chat done with our team members and have seen in the chat that they have instructed you on the solution.
Will you please let me know if you have any issue with the app.

The Original Organic Company

Terrible app. Don't even bother. Buttons don't function as they are intended to. It has caused a lot of confusion and inconvenience both for my customers and for my staff.

February 3, 2021

Hello Sarah,

Sorry to hear that our app was caused you an issue and I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience you had.

I saw you had sent us an email on the 1st of Feb, 2021 about the problem you faced in the app and our team has replied to you on the same day, please take a look on the screenshot of the reply which I think you haven't read or replied us back.
- https://prnt.sc/y442i5

Please let us know about the issue you had with the app so we can resolve it from your website.

Theo & Brom PH

A very buggy app, where many of our orders were not recorded or plotted on the Calendar. When reported to customer service, you get an email reply days after, and they have the audacity to ask for a review EVEN BEFORE THEY SOLVED YOUR ISSUE.

Caused several customers to be VERY ANGRY because of delayed orders. This app made us look bad. Not once, not twice, but many times.

On the Additional Details section of the Order page, it started showing html code, instead of the order date and day. Reported it days ago, they still did not fix it.

Chat support doesn't work either, only had a chance to coordinate with them real time, once.

Person assisting me kept asking for me to write a review during the time we were still fixing many issues. He asked more than 3x during that chat alone. I told him I'd review after a month, to see how the app performs, and until all issues are resolved.

Shaking my head as I type this. Now here's an honest review. Very much disappointed.

September 8, 2020

Hello there, I am really very sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience.
→ We normally reply to all our emails/offline messages within 24 hours except on the weekends.
→ I have looked at your previous conversations held with our support team and found that you were told that the issue has been resolved after asking for a screenshot and order id with you to have an issue.
→ You were getting a delivery date and time in HTML format just because you have been using our "Product Calendar" add-on which gives the result in JSON format in the shopify order details page. Once you check for the same order in our app dashboard, you'll get the formatted result there.
→ Please give me a chance to investigate the missing delivery date from the order further by replying to our emails.

Munchies With Love

Doesn't work with a flyout cart.

Built the store entirely, and until the app is installed - they do not make it apparent.

What a waste of time.

August 7, 2020

Hi there, I hope you are well.
→ We already have mentioned in the app that it'll not work with the floating cart.
→ The app must be shown on the cart page of your website.
Do let me know if you have any further issues. I would be happy to assist you further in any case regarding the app.

Farm2cart

Every single time I go to the app, I get presented with an ad for some other product this company sells. I can't find a way to dismiss that message once and for all, I have to dismiss it each time. I have to train my staff to do the same. Effectively making the app useless. I'm already paying for the app, but I still have to deal with ridiculous ads.

Response to the developer below: is it not better to give people an option to dismiss the ad in the first place, rather than waiting for someone to contact you? Does it need to appear every single time? We rely on Shopify for conducting our daily business, not all our staff is tech savvy. I hope you realize the amount of time that was wasted trying to guide each and every staffer beyond that ad.

July 31, 2020

Hi there, Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
→ You should contact us for this and we help you in that matter instead of writing the direct review without getting our support.
→ Anyway, we have removed the advertisement from the app so now it won't bother you anymore!
→ I agree with your concern that how this add consume your time for a look and teach to your staff about how to remove.
→ And I also admit that we should add a response to hide the ad from the app when click to close and not open again for some time period or anything else.
→ Please apologize us for the inconvenience you had! 🙏

SK Homemade Cakes

1.Not user friendly because never think on the merchant side.
2.Slow loading speed = miss out the calendar on the end-user side
3.Support was not great = because the guru cannot even locate where to put the coding although saying auto-installation is included maybe for some theme and not for all. At the end I put the code in myself because I check back the theme coding where infinite option put the coding in my theme.

The app is very slow in loading and you might even miss out if you too fast while your internet sheep is average/slow, Even on a fast internet still loading slow.

When you use product page calendar and have different rules for different product and if you have over 100 or you will be in major headache as you need to go through 1 by 1 to set the rules.

Everything is an add on $$$, the free trial should give merchant access to everything not only certain thing. Once you want to test product page calendar and you will be charges to test it out

June 5, 2020

Hi there, I hope you are well.
→ I would like to know you that the app is loading after the page load so it depends on your page load speed how it's loading faster.
→ I agree with your concern that our app support team hasn't able to find the place to paste the shortcode. I have walked through the chat you had with our agent and found that you were using a custom template for your products and the agent has been asked you to check from your end he had a hard time finding the place for adding the code.
→ Normally, if you are using a custom template for your website so may take a time to find the place as the agents are much friendly/known with the theme's original/actual codes.
→ Many shopify users/merchants are using this app and they are very happy with the feature we added in the app and be always open for app improvement and suggestions.

2U Grocer AU

Was working fine but then stopped. Can load or not load for end users depending on the day, hour or minute and if my 6 year old daughter got out the right or left side of her bed. Contacted support twice to see if they could help and no response. Hoping this crap review will entice a response.

June 2, 2020

Hello there, I hope you are doing well.
Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app!
I have investigated further on your concern and found the emails you sent to us. Also, I have found that we had replied to both emails within 24 hours as we promise to reply when we get your request in our email.
See the below screenshot of the reply:
- Here is your first email on 18th of March, 2020
- Second email on the 28th of May, 2020.
→ Please let me know about the exact issue your are fading with the app and our team will assist you to resolve it.

25Grams Bakery

Unfortunately we had to delete this app after trying to get it up and running. Customer support was good. But the App only allowed date and time picker to appear on the cart page. We needed it for the product pages. The add on app that cust supp recommended was in JSON format and screwed up our order summary pages (additional details - which was supposed to list delivery date and time). Since there was no way around it.. we uninstalled it. Hope you can fix it as it sounded really promising when we decided to install it.

The Homemade Brownie Company

The concept of the app is very good but one of the main features (delivery cut-off) doesn't work and support is technically weak. The delivery cut-off feature doesn't handle non-working days and the logic around that creates some bizarre outcomes (for example, as you progress through the weekend EARLIER delivery dates become available!!!). Support are responsive but don't try to resolve the issue properly, instead they just attempt trial and error patches. These either don't work for more than a day or sometimes even make things worse. I have exchanged almost 40 e-mails with support but have finally given up with them. It's a real shame as the app could be great and the issue would only require some very basic tweaks to the logic to correct.

April 20, 2020

Hi Adam, we are extremely sorry for your bad experience with the app. Well, our app developer has made it well working for all other customers and all of them who have issues with this (cut-off) feature, all have been got it working fine. It's not possible every time for you to work the feature as per your logic because every business has different requirements. I know that you have a conversation with us via an email for a long time and we tried to make that feature working as per your need.
In the last fix, we almost achieved your requirement and have been got success almost. But I still don't understand where you stuck.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback and I really appreciate you for your words.

Previous 1