Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Glazed New Zealand

I have this app to provide cut-off days for delivery. I've tried on three different browsers, I've cleared the cache and am now on a second computer trying to make the delivery dates I've chosen blocked off (so people can't order on those days). I'm giving this app 1 star because I don't think I should have to ask for technical help when clearly the app has issues. I've selected the dates, clicked save, and then when I refresh or head over to the front end, the dates are not blocked off. Now I will contact support but of course this is inconvenient for my business and takes time out of my day. An app either works or it doesn't and this one doesn't work for me.

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this.

There are 1000+ active users are using our app and no one has occurred this type of issue yet. I request you to get in touch with us by emailing us or through live chat we had in our app. We'll check it into your website make this app working as it can.

Best Regards

El Rey del Callo

Mobile version is simple terrible! What happened with mobile first?

Desktop view is OK, could be better.....

April 11, 2019

Yes, now our app is mobile friendly too. Please check it and let me know if the issue still hangs on there. If so please send us a screenshot where it looks terrible in mobile?

Fineflora Flowers

Hi - Cut-off time does not work unless we "Enable delivery time in order to use Cut-off time, Time slots" We don't need time slots - the additional Delivery Method under calendar adds another unnecessary step/level of complication so cannot use. Simply need the calander to remove unavailable delivery date once cut-off time passed. Please advise,

Hi,

The Cut-Off time works according to the time slot. So when time slot is available for delivery from admin, the functionality will check for Cut-Off time and disable the date after if the time is passed away.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Petaloom

I don't know why this app has so many positive reviews. It has extremely long load times (5 seconds after my page loaded, it still hadn't loaded) - which looked like the result of spaghetti code. Their answer to load times: sorry, that's the way it is. But. more importantly, when I had an issue in which my orders no longer were recording the delivery date on the back end, I emailed them multiple times and didn't get help. The first time they said it wasn't their app because I had applied a style to make it a different color, and then when I emailed them again showing that it was in fact their app, they just stopped communicating. Poor product and poor service.

Hi Pataloom,

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you had with our app. Please try our Live Chat for a quick response if you don't get any response from the email. We also had tried to get in touch with you by sending an email about the review you write for this app but unfortunately, didn't get any response from your end.

Sometimes, we miss the emails after the weekend due to a high volume of emails from other apps too. We would more than happy to assist you!

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,