Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

The Lazy Grazer

This application broke down leaving my store in chaos. When I contacted the team i was told twice it had been fixed and I am still unable to reinstall the app and have had zero assistance. Such a shame as I have used this app for many years and am now very disappointed.

October 12, 2021

Hi there, I am very sorry 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for the inconvenience you had with the app. 😞 😔 😟
I have checked your conversation with us about the issue and found the issue was with our server and it has been resolved on the same day.
I request you to check again for the issues and confirm if you're still facing any issues. 😋

Booze Buddy

Hi there, same issue pop up again on 8th Oct 2021. i am facing issues with the app and there's a bug which there's no way to reach out to the CS team. When i luanch the app, this is the error code that i am facing. SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

June 1, 2021

Hi there, I am sorry 😢 to hear about this and apologize 🙏🙏🙏🙏 for the inconvenience you have experienced with the app. 🥺🥺
We have now resolved the issue you're facing in the app 🤟🏻🤟🏻 and would like to request you for giving our app one more chance to use it again. 👏🏼👏🏼

Iroha india

Often times, it doesn't work properly.
Customers are able to go to the checkout page without selecting a delivery date.

October 19, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
We have a solution for the checkout problem, so please get in touch with us via live chat we have provided inside the app.

Jessie's Selection

thanks but I want to export tracking number .........................................................................................................................................................................