Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Jungle House

For normal use is still fine, but hope in the future can add in more features like shipping fees based on areas or postcode. Customer services are very helpful. Keep it up!

Mardy's Kitchen

Not too bad, hope it can translate better to google calendar, it might have some glitches or problem once in a while but luckily the support team can always solve it in time.

November 26, 2020

Hi there,
Could you please let me know more about to translate better to google calendar?

Irving's Premium Foods

The app does what it says, but lacks an API. Aside from the API there are a few more features I would like to see, but we can live without them.

September 2, 2020

Hey, Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Gym Perfume

not comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatblenot comforatble

August 16, 2020

Hi there,
→ Sorry to hear that this app isn't comfortable for you.
→ May I know what we have missed in our app which isn't suitable for you and not comfortable for you?

VANIYE

1. Good and reactive support.
2. The app is working as it said.
3. However, the app use custom filed to record delivery time and delivery date. These fields are not standard fields. So other app cannot use the information to provide additional features (e.g. shipping cost calculation base on delivery date, or sending automatic rating emails after a delivery date, etc). So I might have to choose another app for my delivery schedule in order to integrate the data with other apps

Prime Harvest by PH RISE Inc.

Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.
Thanks for this app. Big support on my online store.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 3 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.