Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Local delivery | Store pickup | Order delivery date | Delivery

Yumshi

Perfect, just what we needed right now. Nicely laid out date selector at the cart page. One tiny thing, is that to limit the number of orders for a specific date, it's an additional monthly cost on top of this app. You also cannot put a limit on unless you ask the customer to select a date and time. We cannot deliver at a specific time and therefore it's not very user friendly to ask them to select a date, then select 9am-5pm. But it does the job, and customer support is really good.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review my friend and for the suggestion as well. ❤️‍❤️‍ We have note down your request and will implement this feature in our future updates.

MyHappii

I have some problems using this app at first but Mayank helped me to solve my major problem to align my calendar into center part of cart page. Besides, Mayank has answered all my questions and explained to me very clear regarding to my concerns. Thanks for his help.

June 15, 2021

Hey Buddy... Thank you so much for your valuable review. 🙂🙂 It's our pleasure to help you with your concerns!! Keep growing with Scheduling your deliveries...

Casual Kitchen

Seems great! Good support! ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

May 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!!❤️ ...............................................................................

The Red Crab Delivery

Customer Support is topnotch! Very helpful and responsive for my concerns. Very quick turnaround as well.

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries!

SundayInScotland

I had an issue about using the app but the support team reply very quickly and solved the issue immediately. Thank you for your help.

Alpe-Adria-Direct

I like service guys really is fast to fixing problem. I just started with Order Delivery Date. I like this App because is simple.

gourmetkampioen

Het is een hele fijne app wanneer hij werkt. Regelmatig is er een storing waardoor de kalender niet zichtbaar is. Dit is ontzettend vervelend!

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

PETIPOM

Very great support with live chat, and guide me with screen cap to guide me to make the adjustment on the layout to fit my needs for the website. Also, very responsive replies even I asked the questions on Saturday, and in the Asia time zone.

JM Floral Creation

Great and useful app and very helpful support team! Often asking for reviews but hey they're very helpful so sure :) Gotta keep this app afloat!

September 30, 2020

Bakkerij Van Herreweghe

I use this app for letting customers select a pick-up date and time for a Bakkery shop.
Works very well!