Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date | Reviews

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

Little Mark Seafood

just the price is not cheap, service good, product good.just the price is not cheap, service good, product good

October 26, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well and safe!
Thanks for your review. We do charge for only what we are providing to customers.

48fresh

it works very good, a few feature on customization and page placement are missing but the customer support is AMAZING!!! the help you can get is great and they work very very fast!!!!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Tiny Tots Treasure Trove (All Things Children)

I've had a few issues with setting up the app but the support team have been very helpful and prompt with their responses. Apart from the initial glitches, the app is easy to use and suits my needs.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Maria Madame Comércio de Kits e Cestas Ltda

CHAT atendimento nota mil! Estou gostando do APP, porém fiquei muito limitada ao usar o calendário no produto que é importante para mim. Ele não funciona com todos Add-ons e tem apresentado ainda muitas falhas. Não consigo entender porque em alguns campos (pedido/e-mail), após o pedido finalizado ele fica com os códigos de formatação e não atualiza a formatação de data, horário, etc... fica muito confuso. Porém um destaque ao "excelente atendimento" de CHANDNI SHARMA, que tem me ajudado a acertar muitas coisas. Tenho a esperança que possam melhorar a cada dia, pois as opções do APP são excelentes!! Att Márcia

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Little Bird Organics

Just finished the install process, support team are great and very responsive.
The app functionality is what we have been looking for in a calendar (on product pages) for a while.

August 27, 2021

Foodful.hk

There is a chat room provided convenient for users, and staffs are kind & willing to help. Good communication.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 Support team is always available to help you with your queries! 🙌🏻😊 😊

Mr. Farmer

Great customer service. The response was very fast, patient and helpful in helping me tweak the app according to my needs

August 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Yumshi

Perfect, just what we needed right now. Nicely laid out date selector at the cart page. One tiny thing, is that to limit the number of orders for a specific date, it's an additional monthly cost on top of this app. You also cannot put a limit on unless you ask the customer to select a date and time. We cannot deliver at a specific time and therefore it's not very user friendly to ask them to select a date, then select 9am-5pm. But it does the job, and customer support is really good.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review my friend and for the suggestion as well. ❤️‍❤️‍ We have note down your request and will implement this feature in our future updates.

MyHappii

I have some problems using this app at first but Mayank helped me to solve my major problem to align my calendar into center part of cart page. Besides, Mayank has answered all my questions and explained to me very clear regarding to my concerns. Thanks for his help.

June 15, 2021

Hey Buddy... Thank you so much for your valuable review. 🙂🙂 It's our pleasure to help you with your concerns!! Keep growing with Scheduling your deliveries...

Casual Kitchen

Seems great! Good support! ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

May 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!!❤️ ...............................................................................

Previous 1 3 4