Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

PETIPOM

Very great support with live chat, and guide me with screen cap to guide me to make the adjustment on the layout to fit my needs for the website. Also, very responsive replies even I asked the questions on Saturday, and in the Asia time zone.

JM Floral Creation

Great and useful app and very helpful support team! Often asking for reviews but hey they're very helpful so sure :) Gotta keep this app afloat!

September 30, 2020

Bakkerij Van Herreweghe

I use this app for letting customers select a pick-up date and time for a Bakkery shop.
Works very well!

September 30, 2020

www.todaysmenu.ca

Great app really intuitive. Good customer support. Helps to mange customers dates and times. Would be better on the checkout page to select a date.

September 7, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
→ Our app works only on the product page or the full cart page. So I'm sorry that you didn't get from us you want.

brillnate

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

beccybakes

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

Designs Cafe

Very neat app that fits nicely on the cart page and gives customers the ability to choose convenient delivery date times

フラワーレメディ

All in all, this is good app. Even though there is one thing that doesn't match our requirement , support staff is very friendly and fast.

Whisking Bakery

I had an issue with the download of the calendar for consumers. It was frustrating at first because customers ended up not choosing the delivery date.

Wrote in to them and they fixed it within a day.

TFXPH Flowers and Gift Shop

Support very responsive. Nice taking with, Im still setting up the apps trial version still goin. Cheers

Previous 1