Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Bites Charcuterie & Provisions

This app did not serve my business needs, but the customer service was excellent and very responsive!

Stilton Catering Butchers

Had a couple of problems with customer not setting delivery date and placing an order without it, but after speaking to the app's online chat support, they have rectified the problem. Fingers crossed no more problems! Very helpful staff.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

I am MD of Stovefitter's Warehouse in the UK. This app allows our customers to choose what day they desire their stove delivering - a service I already know customers think is great (and gives us one up on the competition). The app does almost all that I want it to do. It would be even better if one could have different product groups so some products could be treated differently to other products as I am sure the "one size fits all" will not work for some businesses. This is why it gets 4 stars and not 5 (I wish I could do 4.5 stars). Customer service was excellent (I got them to freeze the cart button so customers could not press it in the second or two the calendar was loading as this happened a couple of times). Works in both mobile and desktop. JP, MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

Legumes e outros Vícios

It is quite useful, but could have some automations to limit weekly sales. But I am very pleased. Thanks

Bang Breakfast

Nice app! Give you many functionalities. It is easy to set delivery times for your orders and track them at the same time.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

Maybe you find something wrong in our app that's why you reduce the star rating and give us 4 stars. Also, please suggest an improvement in what we should perform in our app so we can fulfill your need and serve our best service to you.

We had expected more love from you by getting 5 stars.

Fineflora Flowers

Hello - the customisation colours on the calendar have stopped displaying correctly - pls fix - also the time cut-off does not work correctly,

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

I hope your issue has been resolved and the app is working well now. Please let us know if there is an issue.

We would be expecting more love from you by increasing the start rating.