Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

The Red Crab Delivery

Customer Support is topnotch! Very helpful and responsive for my concerns. Very quick turnaround as well.

April 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! It was nice to help you out with your queries!

SundayInScotland

I had an issue about using the app but the support team reply very quickly and solved the issue immediately. Thank you for your help.

Alpe-Adria-Direct

I like service guys really is fast to fixing problem. I just started with Order Delivery Date. I like this App because is simple.

gourmetkampioen

Het is een hele fijne app wanneer hij werkt. Regelmatig is er een storing waardoor de kalender niet zichtbaar is. Dit is ontzettend vervelend!

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

PETIPOM

Very great support with live chat, and guide me with screen cap to guide me to make the adjustment on the layout to fit my needs for the website. Also, very responsive replies even I asked the questions on Saturday, and in the Asia time zone.

JM Floral Creation

Great and useful app and very helpful support team! Often asking for reviews but hey they're very helpful so sure :) Gotta keep this app afloat!

September 30, 2020

Bakkerij Van Herreweghe

I use this app for letting customers select a pick-up date and time for a Bakkery shop.
Works very well!

September 30, 2020

www.todaysmenu.ca

Great app really intuitive. Good customer support. Helps to mange customers dates and times. Would be better on the checkout page to select a date.

September 7, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
→ Our app works only on the product page or the full cart page. So I'm sorry that you didn't get from us you want.

brillnate

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

April 5, 2021

beccybakes

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Previous 1 3