Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Vi-meal

Great support from Chandni who supported me to change the position of the calendar. And super useful app' for my store. Love it !

Forage Cafe

Manoj is very helpful, he helped me to solve the customisation issue. I love this app a lot. I have 2 sites using this app and it solve the F&B and retail issues. 5 star recommendation.

Zoets met liefs

Good app! Easy to install and to use. Just what i needed, I use it on my product pages. One of the few (only?) apps where you have that option. Great help customerservice when needed!

Sunrise Greens Marketing Pte Ltd

This app is great! Helps my customers choose their own desired delivery date, as well. App is installed very quickly, works fast and smooth!

Had some issues with loading the cart, spoke to Manoj and he's swift and helpful in helping me with the codes!

Jason Fox Signature Corals

This App installed quickly and smoothly. It did exactly what I was looking for it to do. I had some questions for customer support and they responded immediately via chat and got me fixed up.

Ive tried out several other date pickers and many hours trying to design them and never could get them to work quit right until I came across this one.

Some of the features I liked about this one:
I really liked was that you can display the calendar already open without having to click a button. Ive messed with many others that dont allow that.

The fact that it installed so clean and easy was a plus as well.

Being able to customize what days are not available worked great and was easy.

I plan to recommend this one to all my clients! 5+++++ stars!

folkloreculinary

the people are very talented and professional. they helped me to do what I needed for my store. the app is easy and convenient to work with. very good I recommend everybody to try !

SAINT CLAIR®

One of the best apps right now, simple, easy to use, clean, great customer support. 100% recommended

vietnameseathome.com.au

Works like a charm! Support team is also very responsive and accommodating when it comes to requests.

Sepiring Padang

Just tried the application and the support's been really good. Fast response with helpful guidance!

Amour Éternelle Fleurs

Great customer service and easy to use this app! Response time is very quick and professional. I will highly reccommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22