Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Hatfield's Flower and Home Mercantile

I've been using this app for some months. I'm not into reviewing products I purchase but this time I want to make an exception as I am so satisfied with this app that I appreciate the work behind it every time I use it. Everything works perfectly for me and when it didn't, the support service was extremely helpful. Fully satisfied.

Sake no Wa Online

I installed this app and it will help my shop to be more attractive and easier for the customers to buy. Honestly, there are similar apps like this but their customer service is incredible, they replied us within seconds, and helped us a lot with great technical services. We strongly recommend this app.

February 25, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review!
We believe to give our service to our customers as much and as soon as possible! :-)

Flourish by Charlene

This app does everything I need, and it works like a charm! I really recommend you to try it! The main part I like most about this app is support. The team has responded to me immediately.

Love Yourself

Honestly this app was everything I dreamed of. It was easily implemented and I had a few bespoke tweaks needed and the support team were very helpful and efficient in getting this done. Awesome job - thanks guys
Love Yourself x
www.loveyourself.co.uk

churchillgowns

The team helped install a trial version of one of their plug ins so I could test it out even though this wasn't normally an option. Really great service! And the app integrates well with other shipping apps, as it uses product tags for the delivery dates, which was very important for us. Highly recommend

The Village Butchers

good app works well for our site and superb support very quick helpful and effective. very important

Pulse Patisserie

Super Helpful thus far! Great customer support too! They have features that help my customers select a specific delivery time. Easy to use as well!

pieceofcake.sg

This app allow our client to select their preferred delivery date which save us the hassle. The support was great as well. I have difficulty adjusting the placement of the widget but they help to get it done in less than 10 minutes! Strongly recommend!

Halswell Butchery

Great little app, the support people held my hand to get the settings right, and we got it working applying cut off dates and giving us some wiggle room after holidays to dispatch orders - works great - thanks alot great work!

MrBrunch AG

I tried the app and had some questions to the support and need to say that these guys are really great! They write very fast emails back and help you in every situation. Many thanks for making your app perfect for me. I am happy to work with you guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14