Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Matgram

Superb service! And very fast and responsive in customizing the app for our needs! 5 full stars! Thank you.

Planthood

Just signed up today and already really impressed. They give you instant support over live chat and helped me get everything setup exactly how I needed it. It's a simple addition to our website but one that will have so much impact. Thanks!

Gills Direct

Rally good app..... very helpful in setting it up.... really quick response to questions ..... 5 stars from me as i cannot fault it !

Home Cartel ®

Very useful for my company for monitoring our daily and future deliveries. The tech support is always there to assist you!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable word.

Trullo Restaurant

Highly customisable for your needs and a really responsive, helpful team behind the scenes. 100% recommend

Thanks for your review.

Plain Desserts

Easy to use and helpful support! Everything you need to modify your order for local deliveries is all in one app. keep up the good work!

Thanks for your review.

ChacraBox

The application responds to my needs and the support is very good and personalized. Super recommended for businesses that want their customers to choose the delivery of their orders.

Fleurals Flower Delivery

Hi! I used this app because I am a florist and need to have customers choose their delivery date and time. I was able to set it up on my own but needed help because I did not know how to fix something. I added the developer with a staff account and they were able to fix all my problems. The calendar was centered properly on mobile and also they were able to make selecting a date a requirement to add a bouquet to cart. If you end up getting this app and need help, add reach out to them and they will totally help you fix your issues!

Fleurs Du Soleil

Great for adding order delivery date and pick up date with time. You can also verify delivery can be made based on zip codes.

Myrtle and Soap

We used this app to display the order picker on selected items. It works great, it is easy to use and the team was quick to provide support and fix issues specific to our store when needed. So all in all, it is a clear recommendation from us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32