Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Salt-N-Bake

What better way that to be able to have a pre-ordering for our Salt Baked Chicken. It is something that helps us to prepare our food early and take note of the order and to send out to our delivery person!

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for writing your review for the app... 🤗🤗🤗 Keep scheduling your orders with Order Delivery Date!!

D'Arcy's Meat Market

I like how this app helps us schedule our deliveries and pickups during our busiest times of the year as well as set the days and number of deliveries that we can handle. It has really helped improve our efficiency and accuracy with our customer orders. The customer support is also quick and helpful.

January 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!😍 Keep scheduling your orders with Order Delivery Date🤗🤗

Main Dish Hometown Catering

I really like this app, its super user friendly. Wheneber there is a problem, customer service fixed it right away. Thanks

January 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!😍 Support team is always available to help you with your queries...🤗🤗

Eastwood Village Super Fresh

i have just started to use the app and so far it is good. the support is great. will continue to explore the app. thx

January 4, 2022

Aromatears flower

My store is using this app. Easy to use and it works very nicely.
The most impressive part is their live chat support.
I have an issue and cannot find where to change. I left a message in their live chat support, he replied and solved my problem in a minute. I took over an hour before asking in live chat.
Very helpful app and support.

December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your words! The support team is always available to help you with your queries... 🤗🤗

Happy Scheduling!!✌

Elderberry Floral

I've been using the app for some months now and it works very well. I've contacted support and they are fast and friendly.

December 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback!! Keep scheduling your orders with Order Delivery Date... 📅🚚📦

The Italian Club Hong Kong

Fantastic support and the easiest setup ever. Met them because of their app iCart and found out this great app for delivery plan.
Great job guys

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! Keep boosting your sales with Order Delivery Date and iCart... 🚀

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb Team.

Floral Gift Planet

It was so easy, and they have helpful employee. Thank you so much. I really recommend it. you can trust.

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting us and for your valuable review!! 🙏🙏

Purpink

The app is great, the customer service is exemplary. I used it as an alternative when my initial delivery date app failed and I haven't looked back.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!🤗 Keep scheduling your orders with order delivery date... 🥰

The Shoe Centre Waterford

I have been very impressed with this app as it really helped us install a delivery calendar which made our fulfilment process so much easier. Support is top class, Manoj was super helpful and very quick to reply to all assistance requests.

December 20, 2021