Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Identixweb Private Limited
4.8
December 7, 2022

App is working great. It has a lot of flexibility. I had a little trouble setting it up, but a quick zoom meeting with the developer got it all resolved. I think the team is going to find this app very valuable for keeping us organized.

901 Promo + Burnin' Love Laser Engraving
Time spent using app: 2 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hayden!!!😍🥰

December 6, 2022

Manoj was completely knowledgeable and a 100% problem solver. I would recommend him to help us with all our issues.

Locale90 Neapolitan Pizza Market
Time spent using app: 4 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 7, 2022

Yeah!! We are always up to help you with resolving your queries... 🥰🤗

November 21, 2022

Manoj was really clear and helpful with getting this set up for me. Everything was very smooth and he was very calm and relaxed when going through the steps. Thanks Manoj

On The Table
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words as a review, Lucy! 😍 🥰 Our team will always be there for your help. 🎉🎉

November 21, 2022

Great app and the team is always willing to help! Whenever we had any issues the team solved it right away.

Alissar Flowers Qatar
Qatar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Gustav! 🥰🥰 Keep growing your business by allowing your customers to select their preferred date for the order. Best wishes from iDentixweb.... 🎊🎉

November 15, 2022

10pm and got customer services in minutes, fixed my issue and off we go. Quick integration and works like a charm. If you're looking for a quick delivery date selector this app is perfect. You can easily change the CSS to match your theme. Cheap and gets the job done, couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

omgcorallaunch
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!😍