Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Luke's Lobster Online Market

Great developer support - always quick to respond and look into any issues we might have. Only issue we have with this app is that we cannot make certain products available for certain delivery dates -- there is an app for it I believe, but unfortunately it removes another feature we would need. Hoping they can solve for this soon!

May 12, 2021

Hey Lauren...👋🙌 Thank you for your valuable feedback!!! 🙌🏻😊😊😊
Yes, will implement the functionality you require 'Delivery date and time tags with Product calendar' in future updates of the app.

BBB Florist

User friendly and efficient, ran into a few teething problems due to my inexperience with apps but help was swift and easy thanks Chandni for your help and support.

May 11, 2021

Hey👋🙌 Support team is always here to help you out with your queries!!!! 🥰😉 Hope your business grows very well🚀🚀❤️

Best Wishes from iDentixweb

APOLSINGAPORE

Excellent. Experience was smooth and reply was fast. Faced some issues and they helped to identify where the problem is and debug it.

May 7, 2021

Hey!! Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Folks and Stories

The app functions well without glitches, customer service is prompt and effective - I was able to customise quite a number of elements to suit the style of my website. It's been a great experience using this app for the past few months!

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! 🙇🏻 It was nice to help you with your queries and concerns.

Fromagerie du Château

Simple et fonctionnel, cette application m'a économiser des heures de travail. Chaque commande est maintenant avec une date de livraison m'évitant la saisie. Support technique vous réponds rapidement. C'est la seul application de gestion des dates de commande qui soit complète.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's nice to help you out with your queries!!

Events on a Lawn

This app is great! It's easy to install and user friendly, especially for someone like me who is not very technical. Initially I had some trouble getting in touch with someone for support due to the difference in time zones but one of their support executives, Manoj, personally reached out to me with a number of different ways to get ahold of him, even on weekends or evenings when he was no longer working. He was extremely patient and helped me troubleshoot my issues. I would highly recommend any app from Identixweb.

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review! And thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. Really appreciated!!

Metro Myanmar

Great support. We reviewed all delivery apps, this is seems the most comprehensive and thorough. Will be using this app in our store

May 4, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Feel free to get back to us whenever you need help.

MonViso Water Store

Very good app with great features.. Customer support is even better. I would suggest this to everyone who needs date and time option for their orders.

Browniegod

Really good customer support! The order delivery has been very useful for my business and have had no problems :)

La Fleur

Very good app! Simple and easy to use. Received excellent support from the support team. Definitely recommending it!

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It's nice to help you out with your queries and concern!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35