Delivery Date & Store Pickup

Delivery Date & Store Pickup

by Identixweb

Store pickup | Local delivery | Delivery date | Delivery

Pabili Po Sari-Sari Store

Such a great help with Chandni! Stayed with me through the whole duration of installing and integration of the app. :) Thank you so much! This is a relief to organise our deliveries.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Sensopro Shop

Very fast support. Haven't been able to install the app yet, but am sure with this support it will work out soon.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Gloflora.com.au

this app is exactly what i needed for my stores deliveries and customer service went out of there way to assist me in theme editing for best visual appearance as well as setup and other customization.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review! It's nice to help you with your queries.

Bourke's Wholesale Fruit & Veg

Fantastic app - great support for back end. Would highly recommend. I spoke with Manoj who was extremely helpful and allowed me to streamline my shipping services for my customers.

September 10, 2021

Zig's Pizza Shack

i use this app to help organize pickup times and it is really helpful. customer service is good too.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊

BlueBasket

Works Great! And the support team was so kind and fast.
I had some issue about the front design and the support team solved it promptly.
Thanks for this awesome app:)

September 9, 2021

Maria Madame Comércio de Kits e Cestas Ltda

Eu Instalei há poucos dias e estou gostando. Ainda preciso de alguns acertos para aproveitá-lo melhor.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Golden Month

Very helpful tech team and fast response time! <3 Any issues I have had, they have been solved with ease :) Thanks Chandni!

September 8, 2021

Délices de l'Etna

L'app funziona molto bene e l'assistenza è rapida e veloce. Ho avuto dei problemi di configurazione e me l'hanno risolto in brevissimo temp

September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Bake Bar Miami

MANOJ in support was so helpful today, he was so patient and helped me find the solution quickly. Five stars!!!

September 3, 2021