Order Delivery Date Lite

Order Delivery Date Lite

by sbtdreams

Allow customers to select date or time-slot on cart page....

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application trés facile à comprendre en plus un feedback trés rapide au niveau de la online . je recommande vivement

June 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour vos précieux commentaires. Cela nous motivera pour le meilleur service. Thank you and Best wishes to your business.

Modest Meals

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Probably the cheapest order delivery date app on the marketplace. Great for startups/small businesses. Their support is 11/10. They literally responded within 10 mins and were able to fix everything on their end. Super happy customer! Thanks sbtdreams :)

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

SAKANA Singapore

I am happy that this app provides no checkout function before selecting the delivery date. This helps us seller a lot as we do not need to worry about orders not having delivery date again. And if orders are a lot it takes lots of time just to confirm the delivery date. The support team is great in helping to solve the technical issue very quickly.

May 14, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help you.

OystersDelivered

This app does a great job for our small business. Excellent customer service! Very responsive to email and responded within a few hours. They're team was able to fix my technical issue very quickly. Very happy customer!!

iphoneringcase

Nice app with customize time slot. Just plug and play. i have used second time this apps working perfect for my customers

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Jessie's Bakes

This app is fantastic!! So easy to use and the support I received was prompt and they added a new feature for me. Thank you very much.

Cakes by Sophie

This APP deserves morethan a 5 Star Rating! Solves any problem regardless if your on a free or paid plan. Lets make them no. 1 on the rating!!!

January 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot.

FAMILY FARMERS

fantastic apps we can easy to add pick up delivery functionality to our store in 5 minutes without pay any charges to the developer i have saved $100 FIVE star

Bianca Mozzarella

I used this app to help me set a calendar for local delivery and local pickups. It' very simple, intuitive and easy to use. Very good and efficient customer care

November 13, 2020

Manly Cans

I use this app to schedule gift deliveries and shipments. I needed help with a glitch on my end and they fixed it right away. Awesome service.

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review.

Previous 1